return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Awesomeness + Insanity
View this Thread in Original format
jester

FML!!! @ 13,500 ft
corjay9
I heard a very experienced skydiver died yesterday in Quebec on the news, he's done over 1000 dives in his life, and something happened yesterday..
jester
quote:
Originally posted by corjay9
I heard a very experienced skydiver died yesterday in Quebec on the news, he's done over 1000 dives in his life, and something happened yesterday..

Yah I heard about that. It was an hour after my jump :nervous:
John_H2O
I don't know for you Jesse, but since I jumped for the first time, I only wanna do it again and again...This is addictive. srly :)
Adam420
How much does a session tend to cost?
jester
quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
How much does a session tend to cost?

I paid probably close to $400. Seeing I wanted the film / take photos of this, but I'm not totally sure.

With that you get pretty much 1 minute of free fall and 4-6 mins under the parachute.

Its for sure worth the money.
kaniz
Things I learned for next time I go: keep your mouth closed.

Cost about the same for me, around ~$400 with the photo / video. If you don't do the video I think it's around $250.

But for your first time, I'd recommend getting the photos / video - my photographer was great, every shot came out really crisp/clear and my video was awesome - sadly i lent the DVD to my parents before ripping a digital copy and they lost it :(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement