return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
If you were to
View this Thread in Original format
EricB.
try to make a lesbian go straight for you. How do you think you would approach the situation?

back up info: she was once straight, and was engaged. Her fiance used to bring other girls home for them to as a couple. she then found out she enjoyed being with the girls more then she liked being with her fiance and left him before the wedding to go gay.

This is a true story. the girl is hot as hell. Im never going to try anything, because its not worth my time but I was thinking if i were ever to try something how would i go about it. The ol whip it out trick would probably fail miserably here. so ta's how would you try to flip a lesbo?

would you talk her into it? would you make a move? If there was a way to flip a lesbo what do you think the plan of attack would be.

ps. this is all hypothetical and am not asking for advice. I just think it would be an interesting topic of conversation.....flippin lesbos
Halcyon+On+On
Pretty sure I've made at least 2 straight girls turn gay and at least 0 gay girls straight.

That's my advice.
EricB.
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
Pretty sure I've made at least 2 straight girls turn gay and at least 0 gay girls straight.

That's my advice.

ya see dude that would be such an accomplishment. like you should get a trophy for flippin lesbos if you can do it
Lira
I don't think that's possible unless (1) she's bisexual or bicurious and (2) she already fancies you.

Attraction is not a choice: unless the person in question is already attracted to you, and you can convince her you're worth her time, you're out. You don't just see an ugly girl become interesting unless you did find her exotic and she proved to be way more exciting than you took her to be.
leph555
I refuse to accept the thought that some women are not attracted to the cock
Banora
1. Score some coke

2. Pour a line of coke on dick

3. Offer it to her

4. ???

5. Profit!!
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by leph555
I refuse to accept the thought that some women are not attracted to the

I refuse to accept anyone is attracted to the cock, as I find it utterly uninteresting unless the is mine. Girls are so much hotter than guys, I don't understand how women can find us attractive to begin with.

However, my denial has little impact in the real world, so there.
EricB.
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I don't think that's possible unless (1) she's bisexual or bicurious and (2) she already fancies you.

Attraction is not a choice: unless the person in question is already attracted to you, and you can convince her you're worth her time, you're out. You don't just see an ugly girl become interesting unless you did find her exotic and she proved to be way more exciting than you took her to be.

but see dude for a long time she fancied dick...a good majority of her life. she just came to the relaization that she likes box better. but she must have liked too if she was riding it for 20 years. she's not full out dyke...like im disgusted by dudes. she just prefers eating the buns rather then the hotdog that goes in between.
Banora
I've never found boobs or vaginas attractive (especially the kind of vaginas that look like the girl stuck one of those Big Montana sandwiches you get from Arby's down her panties). is just so... yummy!
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by EricB.
but see dude for a long time she fancied dick...a good majority of her life. she just came to the relaization that she likes box better. but she must have liked too if she was riding it for 20 years. she's not full out dyke...like im disgusted by dudes. she just prefers eating the buns rather then the hotdog that goes in between.

I added the first bit for good measure, the point I really wanted to bring into question was what I said later that she must be attracted to you already if you're to have any chance with her.

So, in that sense, I don't see why you should treat her unlike any other girl you're interested in :conf:

Lews
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I refuse to accept anyone is attracted to the cock, as I find it utterly uninteresting unless the is mine. Girls are so much hotter than guys, I don't understand how women can find us attractive to begin with.

My thoughts exactly.
EricB.
quote:
Originally posted by Banora
I've never found boobs or vaginas attractive (especially the kind of vaginas that look like the girl stuck one of those Big Montana sandwiches you get from Arby's down her panties). is just so... yummy!

see! and i remember her even telling me that she likes and she likes hanging out with dudes mroe then chicks its just that she prefers box.

makes you wonder if her fiancee wasnt just some big fag that couldnt please her....

so how would you flip a lesbo?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement