return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
The Rogue Show – Episode 003 - Luke Fair & Add2Basket live at Footwork, Toronto
View this Thread in Original format
bringthebeats

The Rogue Show was a creation we always knew had the potential to become legendary, but we couldn’t be
truly sure until we had experienced the new partnership in person and on the dance floor. Yes the promo mixes of the
first two episodes of The Rogue Show Podcast seem to provide the blueprint for a perfect back to back set but how
could we be certain the duo could maintain a flow with direction when going a couple on and a couple off all night?
Many try, but few succeed.

Well these guys did... The Rogue Show is for real! What an absolutely incredible night of music. I mean a complete night
of ALL of house music. Luke Fair & Add2Basket delved deep into the full spectrum of the house genre touching upon
each and every emotion associated with the style for a proper underground journey. It’s what we crave and why we still
throw parties.

Subscribe via PodOmatic at therogueshow.com or through iTunes.

The Rogue Show – Episode 003 - Luke Fair & Add2Basket live at Footwork, Toronto - Part 1

Part One is all about The Rogue Show’s signature modern funk with some deeper, grittier selections also finding their way
in the mix. The guys set the tone early, “Get your dancin’ shoes on, we’re in for a serious marathon!”

The Rogue Show – Episode 003 - Luke Fair & Add2Basket live at Footwork, Toronto - Part 2

The second hour is where you start to realize how much prep the guys put into this gig. Luke knows first hand what the
Footwork floor is there for so as we move into peak time The Rogue Show displays the techier side to their groove…
but of course there is no shortage of soul to sink your teeth into.

The Rogue Show – Episode 003 - Luke Fair & Add2Basket live at Footwork, Toronto - Part 3

What would a rockin’ bringthebeats party be without some funky progressive house setting the room a blaze? This eclectic
journey continues into the “hands in the air” portion of the night with driving melodies and the epic moments that cast a
spell which lasts until the lights come on.

The Rogue Show – Episode 003 - Luke Fair & Add2Basket live at Footwork, Toronto - Part 4

The final phase is for the hardcore. It’s for everyone who has followed Luke Fair and Add2Basket from the beginning and
knows what’s at the core of what they do. It’s the deep and funky disco stuff that our crew loves so much concluding
with our fav track of the summer.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

A huge thank you to everyone who helped put this phenomenal night together. Thanks to Footwork for going
outside the box and taking a chance on a sound and style that’s not the norm for their space. Big appreciation to the
The Rogue Show’s design guy, Jason Warth for providing the coolest, most unique media we’ve ever seen in this scene.

Props to the Fabricated dudes, Matt Coleridge & Steve Mack for putting on a warm up clinic, hopefully we’ll be able to
share their mix soon too. Thanks to Jason Kew who was the man in the booth ensuring the sound was just right and
recorded to perfection. He also put on a killer light show, something that has been sorely lacking in bringthebeats events
for some time.

And a final THANK YOU to all of our friends who helped spread the word and supported us on the dance floor. The vibe
in the room was incredible and memorable. It really felt like we were a family again with so many faces from the past,
present and hopefully future for those who had their first Luke Fair / Add2Basket experience. It’s a night we’ll never forget
and that’s because of all of you.

wowsa
love the flyer..prob love the set also...tnx
ccg
awesome, loved the previous sets.

too bad i'm only dl'ing @ 9 kbps :nervous:
Mr Moss
sweet, a double dose.. but will take some time to listen to all
wowsa
quote:
Originally posted by ccg
awesome, loved the previous sets.

too bad i'm only dl'ing @ 9 kbps :nervous:

ouch, done now ? :D
ccg
quote:
Originally posted by wowsa
ouch, done now ? :D

lol, couldn't stand the waiting...went home and used my other computer :)
i've put it on my ipod and will listen now!
wowsa
quote:
Originally posted by ccg
lol, couldn't stand the waiting...went home and used my other computer :)
i've put it on my ipod and will listen now!

i quicked skimmed it this morning, it was full of awsomeness... will give it a closer listen tonight !
wowsa
Part 2 somewere kneep deep - mysterious

part 3

min 32-35 :eyespop: :tongue3 :crazy: :toocool: :eyes: :p :D :eek:

min 43-47 :eyespop: :tongue3 :crazy: :toocool: :eyes: :p :D :eek:

min 59-64 BROTHERLY - Breathe - Shur-i-kan Dub

part 4

min 11-16 :eyespop: :tongue3 :crazy: :toocool: :eyes: :p :D :eek:

min 27-33 :eyespop: :tongue3 :crazy: :toocool: :eyes: :p :D :eek:

min 45-48 :eyespop: :tongue3 :crazy: :toocool: :eyes: :p :D :eek:

48-53 Hatchback - Jetlag ( Faze Action Remix )

53-end Roberto Rodriguez - Friend

part 3 & 4 is by far the best parts !!
Houseaddition
Im in! Thanks.

Last track in Part 3 and first in Part 4 is Tom Wax & Franksen - 2 The Rhythm

I bet Add2Basket - No, Its Real is somewere in there aswell.
lovejon
May add proper tracklisting if I don't feel lazy. Anywho, from skimming...my additions in bold.

Part 1 additions:
[16:45] jOHNNYDANGEROUs - Emerald City (Supernova UseTheSample Mix)
[26:50] Superlounge - Black Buddy
[37:27] El Mundo & Satori - Gotta Help
[43:03] Lutzenkirchen - Funk Me Drunk
[58:27?] Ost & Kjex - Continental Lover (Uner Remix)

Part 2 additions:
[00:00] Audiojack - Strength in Numbers
[22:04] Edwin Oosterwal - Scrub the Tub
[37:19?] Knee Deep - Mysterious feat. Shena (Knee Deep Clubstrumental)
[57:01] Mic Newman - Sizzled Sally

Apo-G
Just skimming through still, not too many additions I can provide sadly

part 1
[16:45] jOHNNYDANGEROUs - Emerald City (Supernova UseTheSample Mix)
[26:50] Superlounge - Black Buddy
[37:27] El Mundo & Satori, Kid Culture - Gotta Help
[43:03] Lutzenkirchen - Funk Me Drunk
[58:27?] Ost & Kjex - Continental Lover (Uner Remix)

part 2
[00:00] Audiojack - Strength in Numbers
[22:04] Edwin Oosterwal - Scrub the Tub
[28:03] Gorge - House Flies
[37:19?] Knee Deep - Mysterious feat. Shena (Knee Deep Clubstrumental)
[57:01] Mic Newman - Sizzled Sally

So far I like all of what I'm hearing. I'm so sad I had to be on an early flight to Utah that morning :/
lovejon
again, new in bold

Part 3 additions:
[00:00] ID...first track in Latenta Project - The Debut NYE / Club Prestige, Budapest - December 31, 2009...also in Luke Fair vs. Lucas Abadi - Sunday Afternoon Session 02, about 38 min in
[10:05] ID...37:17 in Luke Fair - Groove Collection Radio, May 22 2010
[14:56] Pirupa - New Choice
[52:52] Solomun - Cloud Dancer (Manuel Tur's Syphon Drum Mix)
[58:51]Brotherly - Breathe (Shur-I-Kan Dub)

Part 4 additions:
[00:00] Tom Wax, Franksen - 2 The Rhythm
[27:49] ID...47-48 min in Luke Fair - Austral Mixing Exclusive 2009
[52:44] Beats & Styles - Friend feat. Justin Taylor (Roberto Rodriguez Remix)

...I'm so bummed I couldn't go to this show. :(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement