return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Morphosis, Rude 66, Legowelt vs. Orgue Electronique @ ADE 2010 - Flex Bar (22.10.10)
View this Thread in Original format
Bloodstream

22nd of October 2010, Octopus Agents presents a night dedicated to Hollands infamous underground stronghold: Intergalactic FM. With live performances by a.o. Legowelt, Space Dimension Controller, Alden Tyrell, Morphosis, Orgue Electronique, Rude 66 and Ross154 and deejay sets by I-F, TLR, Aroy Dee and Endfest, the night offers a comprehensive overview of Holland's underground dance music scene. The party takes place in Amsterdam based Flexbar during the Amsterdam Dance Event, while the night will be live broadcasted through Intergalactic FM.

Intergalactic FM is an online radio station ran by deejay legend I-F, described by Fact Magazine as “one of underground dance music’s most iconic figures.” The radio station functions as the online outlet of Holland's vibrant electronic music scene, bridging the gap between Rotterdam's Clone Recordings, The Hague's Bunker Records, Leiden's Crème Organization and Amsterdam's Delsin imprint. With four radio-channels, focussed on electro, (italo)disco, minimal wave, chicago house, detroit techno, oldschool hiphop and obscure soundtracks. Never compromising on quality and insensitive to dance music industry's trends, Intergalactic FM gathered a vast fan base throughout the world.

Track ID: 2010-10-22 - Amsterdam Dance Event 2010 - 08 - Morphosis, Rude 66, Legowelt vs. Orgue Electronique @ Flex Bar - V.I.P. Ltd.
Audio Quality: CBR 128 kbps
Length: 03:36:41 minutes
Style: Techno, Electro, Acid, Chicago
Size: 247,0 MB
Download:
:D [[ LINK REMOVED ]]
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement