return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
this guy friended me on foursquare
View this Thread in Original format
nefardec
and my girlfriend.

i will not be going to sleep tonight

cannot be unseen
pkcRAISTLIN
that's the guy i was referring to when i said your girlfriend would be smoking some guy's pole very soon.
Alex23
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
that's the guy i was referring to when i said your girlfriend would be smoking some guy's pole very soon.

:stongue: :stongue:
bigjimslade002
Tangil
Had no idea what foursquare was so I checked it out.
It looks like it makes the world a lot more predictable and heaps more boring. Could be wrong, but it seems like a waste of time.
aquila
does he even have a chin??
bigjimslade002
quote:
Originally posted by aquila
does he even have a chin??

and the light shining behind him makes him look like hes missing a peice of skull
nefardec
quote:
Originally posted by Tangil
Had no idea what foursquare was so I checked it out.
It looks like it makes the world a lot more predictable and heaps more boring. Could be wrong, but it seems like a waste of time.

it's something to do when you're on the bus or waiting in line, or your girl goes to the bathroom.
EddieZilker
quote:
Originally posted by nefardec
it's something to do when you're on the bus or waiting in line, or your girl goes to the bathroom.

And you want to consider the next time you host a party and this strange guy shows up who nobody seems to know but you're too afraid to ask to leave and he stays until everyone has left and you know he's had a lot to drink but he isn't half as cashed as you are - I mean he's downright ing lucid compared to you - and he asks to stay the night after you've already watched him pass by the butcher's block in the kitchen and leer at your set of CutCo Knives like twelve ing times in between bumming a pack cigarettes from your girlfriend who was way too obliterated to notice the way he tilted his head while he was talking to her and staring straight at her neck and you think you saw his hand flex into a cup that fit the profile of her neck, exactly, but maybe that's the pot talking and you a so ed up and in the back of your mind, you're wondering how you're going to make it to work, the next day, and holy ing that is crying and your girlfriend is so falling for it offering him tissues and telling him not to cry and that it's going to be okay and of course he can stay only she should have talked to you first and now you're completely ed because while you're conscious of the pending nightmare, your body is having none of it other than compelling you to run into the kitchen where you vomit in the sink.

/longest run-on sentence fragment in the world!
nefardec
quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker

/longest run-on sentence fragment in the world!

I'm sorry, was that a photo of you?

Sushipunk
I reckon that Foursquare is a pretty handy tool for letting people know you're not at home, so they can rob you.
EddieZilker
quote:
Originally posted by nefardec
I'm sorry, was that a photo of you?

Oh, God no.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement