return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
whats your bliss?
View this Thread in Original format
AnotherWay83
they say you should always follow your bliss, so whats yours?

mine is when i find a bangin' new track that i just can't stop listening to. right now it's b.o.n.g - walk & talk (original mix). its not brand new (as in newly released) but i just found it so its new to me and i'm absolutely ecstatic when i hear it.

what gives you that kind of absolute joy??

edit: i just realized i've been on this board over 10 yrs now! :o
Lira
I don't believe in a pursuit for bliss. Not because life is essentially miserable, but because you can only be blissful for so long.
The17sss
Nou having his skin peeled off like a grape, lightly misting him with battery acid, then rubbing kosher salt all over his body before feeding him to a Lion.

what... a man can dream, no?
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by The17sss
Nou having his skin peeled off like a grape, lightly misting him with battery acid, then rubbing kosher salt all over his body before feeding him to a Lion.

Kevin, I'm going to smack you in the back your head! You snatched a hot girl from Kazakhstan who is yours for all possible reproductive purposes and your concept of bliss involves hurting a bald kid from Washington!? :p
The17sss
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Kevin, I'm going to smack you in the back your head! You snatched a hot girl from Kazakhstan who is yours for all possible reproductive purposes and your concept of bliss involves hurting a bald kid from Washington!? :p

Uzbekistan, but who's counting? lol

But uh, yeah I meant... my 2nd choice for bliss would be doing that to Nou. Yeah that's what I was saying ;)
yukii
rofl
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by The17sss

he's already serving a life sentence in that body and in his aunts basement. isn't that punishment enough?
The17sss
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
he's already serving a life sentence in that body. isn't that punishment enough?

LOL!! dude you pull out some money quotes every now and then.
digitalbreach
Balls sucked after I bust a nut while rollin. But that was another lifetime.
LinX
xanax

jk

Ania_xox
multiple orgasms
Alex23
quote:
Originally posted by Ania_xox
multiple orgasms

Ooglug bof roohoohoo dun blub.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2