return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Brain sounds
View this Thread in Original format
WittyHandle
Sometimes when I'm really tired I swear if I move my eyes quickly from one side to another I hear this little 'zing' sound in my brain. It actually happens when I have an intense memory or thought too. It's not in my ears, it really feels like it's in my brain. Anyone else? Any explanations in layman's terms?

*leaves self wide open for cheap shots*
Ania_xox
I think I know what you're talking about.

It sounds eerily similar to something that happens in my head when I'm really really tired and drifting off to sleep, but it only happens when I'm thinking about things and vividly imagining them as I'm falling asleep.

It's never like a dark black drifting off to sleep... it's always filled with images from my day or things I'm thinking about. And then if there is a rapid switch in the images, my head makes the "zing" sound

:wtf:
d_Verge
You have cancer.
malek
guys, same here, but mine does tlink, any meaning to that?
d_Verge
quote:
Originally posted by malek
guys, same here, but mine does tlink, any meaning to that?

That's AIDS.
WittyHandle
How come he gets AIDS and I don't :mad:
WhooCares
quote:
Originally posted by d_Verge
You have cancer.

:haha:
Sushipunk
I dunno man, I reckon it's all in your head.
Alex23
It's ghosts. It's always ghosts.
The17sss
quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
How come he gets AIDS and I don't :mad:

I can hook you up if you want. Meet me at the nearest rest area bathroom when you get a chance. ;)

WittyHandle
*deletes post I made just before this as it was just begging to become someone's sig and make me regret it forever*
woscar
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement