return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Kentucky man forced to eat his beard
View this Thread in Original format
Ang ' ela_ie
http://www.wlwt.com/r/25762204/detail.html

Ky. Man Forced To Eat Own Beard
Fight Over Tractor Sale Led To Odd Meal

POSTED: 3:32 pm EST November 11, 2010
UPDATED: 3:56 pm EST November 11, 2010

LAWRENCEBURG, Ky. -- A central Kentucky man said he's waiting for justice to be served after two men shaved his beard, then made him eat it.

Harvey Westmoreland and his brother got into a fight with James Hill and Troy Holt in May.
The dispute was over a tractor Westmoreland was trying to sell to one of the men.
Westmoreland said the men felt like they were being ripped off and that's when the fight started.

"Troy offered to buy it from me for $250 dollars. I paid twenty bucks for it. He thought I was trying to cheat him," Westmoreland told WLEX-TV. "One thing led to another, and before I knew it, there were knives and guns and everything just went haywire."

"(Then) they cut my beard and forced me to eat it," he said.

Hill and Holt pleaded guilty. It's expected they'll be fined and sentenced to supervised diversion.

My favorite comment:
"Man cannot live by beard alone"
shaw
I'm sure it was healthier for him than whatever he had planned on eating, instead.
kadomony
tubularbills
lol awesome:stongue:
david.michael
lol is that a real person?

Reminds me of "Forever Alone" guy.
jupiterone
westmoreland :stongue:
bas
This is the funniest thing I have read all day. . :stongue:
Comrade Stalin
It's really like that.
Banora
...Goddamnit, Kentucky.

Comrade Stalin

couch-potato
Doesn't Banora live in Kentucky? We should make her eat her beard!
Banora
quote:
Originally posted by couch-potato
Doesn't Banora live in Kentucky? We should make her eat her beard!

Only if you buy this here tractor off me. My paw dun gave it to me and I have one too many now.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement