return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Birthornot.com Should This Couple Get An Abortion Or Keep Their Baby
View this Thread in Original format
bigjimslade002

The Arnolds(aka the sexiest couple on the planet) are having a baby. Unless the public votes to have the child aborted. Meet the couple behind Birthornot.com, where "you can vote and choose whether we abort or keep our unborn child."

more on it here:

http://gawker.com/5692958/vote-on-w...ets-an-abortion

:haha: :wtf:

anyway i know what im voting for:disbelief

EDIT:

best line in the comments section so far:

"I think they should abort the child and launch the dead fetus into the atmosphere with one of those Estes model rockets from a hobby store. It would be like Spock's funeral in Star Trek the Wrath of Khan. Only in this case, Khan is the Planned Parenthood doctor."
bigjimslade002
quote:
Originally posted by Kenny Rogers
i vote for her to take heavy drugs and see what the kid turns out like.

maybe just drugs.shes already heavy
Mr.Mystery
This is ed up, no matter what angle you're looking at it from.
Lunar Phase 7
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
This is ed up, no matter what angle you're looking at it from.

You're right, she's hideous not even myspace style snaps can save her. She's just not photogenic.
Mr.Mystery
Sorry, I meant to say knocked up.
Chimney
What a bunch of ing idiots.

EDIT: Fat s also.
Ania_xox
They should have the baby, give it up for adoption, then kill themselves.

ing idiots.
DaRoZa
quote:
Originally posted by Kenny Rogers
i vote for her to take heavy drugs and see what the kid turns out like.

Arbiter
I give this attention whoring a B+ for creativity. Solid work.
AMMORA
weak,
ehh if you read a lot of the entries on the blog, its really kinda sad. they've had 3 unsuccessful pregnancies and this one gives them no hope for a better outcome. guess they're preparing for the reality they may need to medically abort the kid b/c of genetic defect or life-threatening issues to the mom. doesn't help she's obese and not really physically fit to carry a healthy kid to term and obviously 3 dead babies = bad genetic combination from these two, but either way its not nearly as sensational as you'd think...

bigjimslade002
quote:
Originally posted by DaRoZa

Theresa
Blech. I can almost guarantee you it's a pro-life stunt. There are a frighteningly large percentage of pro-lifers who are ing wing nuts who need their head examined because they pull bull like this to get reactions. I just wanna say that I called it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement