return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Holland

ASOT 500 -- need help with hotels, transportation, etc.
View this Thread in Original format
djshan
Hey everyone,

I plan on attending the party on April 9th. Im flying in all the way from Toronto. As far as i know, I will be arriving in Amsterdam Schipol Airport. How far is Den Bosch from the airport? Is it wise to take a cab or bus? Also, can someone provide links for hotels in the area (Den Bosch)? i plan on staying until April 11. Thank you. :)
Abercrombie
Take the train downtown.

Go to a cafe.

Order from the menu.

Don't worry about it.
VDub
Amstel Boatel was pretty cool...
Voci
Why are you not going to the USA edition? lol...

And don't take a cab, take the train, looool.
djshan
quote:
Originally posted by Voci
Why are you not going to the USA edition? lol...

And don't take a cab, take the train, looool.

Im going to that one too.... im bussing it to miami!! :D
Enervate
and because the den bosche one is going to be fkn epic ;)

i'm thinkin about doing the flight from NY myself, just got back from arminonly and transmission in prague.

quote:
Originally posted by djshan
Im going to that one too.... im bussing it to miami!! :D
eieregooie
Public transport in NL is pricey, but trains will normally take you pretty much wherever you need to go. We don't have long distance buses like you're used to in Canada and the states.

NL is tiny, so you can stay pretty much anywhere in the populated area and still be not too far from Den Bosch. There are direct trains from Amsterdam to Den Bosch running every 30 mins. The trip takes little under an hour and will set you back 13,5 EUR each way (unless they still sell weekend return tix).

If I were you I'd stay in Amsterdam just because it'll be more fun. And also because a little birdie told me there will be another worthwhile trance event in NL the night before ASOT500, and that might very well be held in Amsterdam :)
djshan
quote:
Originally posted by eieregooie
Public transport in NL is pricey, but trains will normally take you pretty much wherever you need to go. We don't have long distance buses like you're used to in Canada and the states.

NL is tiny, so you can stay pretty much anywhere in the populated area and still be not too far from Den Bosch. There are direct trains from Amsterdam to Den Bosch running every 30 mins. The trip takes little under an hour and will set you back 13,5 EUR each way (unless they still sell weekend return tix).

If I were you I'd stay in Amsterdam just because it'll be more fun. And also because a little birdie told me there will be another worthwhile trance event in NL the night before ASOT500, and that might very well be held in Amsterdam :)

Thanks alot. That helped alot. Looks like its time to book a hotel in Amsterdam. I have another question... The party goes on until 7am (or later i hope), will the trains be running at that time or willi have to wait a few hours? Over here in toronto the "subways" usually open at 9am on weekends... :D But thanks for your help.
eieregooie
I would guess they start running around 7 or 8, if not all night. I know there's one all night between utrecht and amsterdam, not sure about the den bosch-utrecht stretch.

Also, when planning online or buying tickets from a machine, look for 's Hertogenbosch (under the H), the official name for Den Bosch
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement