return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
just got done watching Signs..
View this Thread in Original format
Excite
..it was well directed and is worth watching at least for the fright factor but i didn't really like the suprise ending. The whole alien plot is misleading, distracting, left many loose ends and led to nowhere. i won't give anything away but i thought the ending was cheesy and heavy handed..even more so than Unbreakable. lets just say M. Night Shyamalan was raised by strict Hindu parents and went to a strict Episcopal Academy for high school.
Cafster
its openeing night here. so im going to the last showing. hope its alittle better then you say though.
RazerYokes
hope it too.. i'm going with my girlfriend next week

~ RazerYokes
djSlain
I'm gonna have a blast watching this movie. We haven't had a movie as freaky and mysterious as this since the 6th sense. They previews look great on TV. anyways, off to the movies i go. will post a review later
El~ZaPo
I liked the twist ending on unbreakable so maybe i will like this as well.
Vanilla
It's a great movie, but I wasnt happy with the ending either. I mean it was a bit predictable. Otherwise I'd say go out and see this, you wont regret it.
DJ_Buddha
Damnit, know that everyone has been mentioning it, I am all ing riled up and , and NEED to find our what the ending is thats so cheesy and studid! :toothless
_The_Storm_
and I though the word cheesy was reserved in this forums for Ian Van Dahl, Lasgo and co... :conf:
Nastarte
the trailer gives a false sense of what the movie was about, very misleading, ending leaves you in the state of "thats it?" the whole ending was done quite bad. could of been much better. at least the camera work as nice .
djSlain
i just got done watching it as well, and i gotta say, it's extra creepy trying to sleep after it. there was a lot of BOOM moments to make u jump outta the chair. OMG, i think those of u who seen it remember the scariest part of the movie. AH! i almost yelled in front of my parents. it is DJSlain Recommended

i just didn't like the humour in the movie. end of the world and they still try and add funny parts, sometimes silly part. o well. nothing is perfect

ahlamalek
crap movie

don't waste your time AND money.

have sex with your gf instead :rolleyes:
izzywillynilly
I heard his wife is a hottie, anybody know where some pics are?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement