return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Carlo Lio @ UN Dec 16
View this Thread in Original format
corjay9
Awesome booking, I've been looking forward to his return to Montreal. I missed him at Circus last time, was going to Stereo that weekend. Anyone go? How was his set? He was awesome opening for Dubfire last April. He's my favorite producer at the moment, his tracks and remixes always have such a sexy vibe, thick bass lines and crisp percussion.. he's always experimenting with drum kits too, as his tracks are all different yet he still has his own "sound." There was a really good article on beatport about him last month, lately he's mixing on Traktor with 2 X1s these days...

I've yet to go to UN, we're always talking about it but even my non-house music loving friends LOVE going to Daome so we always end up there. I've heard the soundsystem is great, and so's the crowd. I'm guessing there's no tickets, just show up early? What's cover?

PUMPED! :D
DarknessBrotha
AGREED. Pumped as well. Saw the confirmation saturday morning.
I've been waiting for his return for a while. I went for Dubfire, but Missed his opener though. Caught him at the Gaya Fest and had the chance to chat with him a bit. He's been a favorite of mine for the last year and bit, his tracks are spot on, really get its and has that signature sound. Deep, Sexy, Chuggy...UN's the perfect spot for the evening. Looking forward to this one.

Attached is a recent Mix: Enjoy

Carlo Lio: Sept 2010
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement