return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
TA's most valuable avatars
View this Thread in Original format
Meat187
This thread made me wonder, what do you think are the most powerful, memorable, identifyable avatars on TA. Just like there's a list of the most valuable brand names or logos, let's compile one about which avatar is most strongly connected with a user.

Can you watch a Blackadder episode without thinking about me? Probably yes. But can you also look at two circles with a line underneath without thinking about a bird-loving Aussie?
pkcRAISTLIN
haha yeah, definitely sushi's. and jenny's ass-munching one.
Meat187
Don't forget Ygrene kid. :)
Ian
Mikey's turtles. Ninja power!
Sushipunk
A thread about branding?

:gsmile:
aquila
Much to stu's delight, I killed mine.
pkcRAISTLIN
:stongue: as soon as i read this thread i knew what sushi was gonna post :haha:
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
:stongue: as soon as i read this thread i knew what sushi was gonna post :haha:

Of course you did! How could I not? :p
tubularbills
cigarette lips
ZeJayMan
I cant change back to the unhatted version of mine, the page that hosted it has dissapeared.

igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
This thread made me wonder, what do you think are the most powerful, memorable, identifyable avatars on TA. Just like there's a list of the most valuable brand names or logos, let's compile one about which avatar is most strongly connected with a user.

Can you watch a Blackadder episode without thinking about me? Probably yes. But can you also look at two circles with a line underneath without thinking about a bird-loving Aussie?

You should take into consideration that other people don't always know where your avatar came from so they might have a completely different association than your intended one. For example, your avatar makes me think of you as snobby Shakespeare pseudo-intellectual. I have no idea what black adder is. German snake hate group?
Chris Crossland
For the most part I can just read posts and see the avatar in my periph and know who it is. :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement