return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Running
View this Thread in Original format
kadomony
Who here runs?

I just started. Got myself a pair of Saucony Progrid Ride 3's (Nike Pegasus 27+ up next).

Starting out with some interval training every other day and about to purchase some chia seeds to make some chia gel with.

Sup?
LAdazeNYnights
what is chia gel for and why do you need it to run?
also, maybe the wrong time of year to choose to finally start running? lol
igottaknow
you had me @ cha cha chia gel
Reza
me everyday for 33 min

no more
no less
Lira
I do.

I do it to keep in shape, and I used to run 6 hours a week until very recently, but had to stop for a while because I was busy with school. However, I hate it unless it's raining. Usually, the more I run, the more I feel miserable at the end of it, sweating and stinking like a monkey who's just escaped death from the hands of a bloodthirsty passionate gorilla on the heat carrying a BDSM kit.

I can't wait to run again, my stomach is already growing back.
kadomony
quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
what is chia gel for and why do you need it to run?
also, maybe the wrong time of year to choose to finally start running? lol

http://pals2u.tripod.com/id20.html

and yeah it's gonna suck running outside in the cold, but i got the shoes recently as a gift so i'm gonna use them. of course, i'm also considering signing up for a gym membership for treadmill use :p
BTG
i have a car.

losers.
wienerschnitzel
i tried running every night in the fall, but i didn't know you have to pace yourself at first, i thought it would hurt for a bit and then get better but it didn't, i got bursitis in my knees and couldn't walk properly for weeks.. :stongue: i wish i could still do it now my knees are better but theres been 2 feet of snow on the ground for a month now..
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by kadomony
i'm also considering signing up for a gym membership for treadmill use :p

Do it. You can run way more on a treadmill than on the street.
trancypantzzz
it's fun with a dog and there was a story on the news that those flat shoes may actually be better for your foot. you may want to check into that so that you don't hurt yourself.

igottaknow
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Do it. You can run way more on a treadmill than on the street.

Yes, but the treadmill is also doing a lot of the work.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement