return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Easy Cd Creator 5???
View this Thread in Original format
Space Cadet
Does anyone know if this program reads cue files? If not do any of the easy Cd creators read cue files?
Thnx in advance for any info.
Floorfiller
i would also like to know???
Djeebie
Forget about Easy CD Creator. It's only good because of the CD Label Creator. The program doesn't read cuefiles. I think it's a ty program. Use Nero instead. That's much better.
Space Cadet
I have Nero..It truly is a great program but it doesn't read cue files...or does it??? If so how??
Thnx
Warez Guy
Nero reads cue files, go to file then burn image, then select the cue file and you're done. :D
DamnDirtyApe
EZ CD creator is only decent for making things like music CD's and data backups. Nero is far superior.
Space Cadet
Holy crap I've had Nero all this time and I had no idea it did this...Thank u soo much, I'm going to try it out today~!!!!
Mail Man
quote:
Originally posted by Space Cadet
Holy crap I've had Nero all this time and I had no idea it did this...Thank u soo much, I'm going to try it out today~!!!!

:eyes: :eyes: On this forum there are loads of topics about Nero and .Cue files
DanceresortUK
and as i say to every topic, if you are doing an Audio CD... get Feurio! www.Feurio.com it is the best Audio CD making program out there!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement