return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Avocado Trees
View this Thread in Original format
we_R_DNA
Hey does anyone here grow avocado trees; or have an avocado farm?

Here is a picture of my young avocado tree

LAdazeNYnights
my dad has one avocado tree. it's been growing for about 2 years now so it's not that large. he told me they need a male and female tree to produce fruit tho....so no avocados, just a tree.
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
my dad has one avocado tree. it's been growing for about 2 years now so it's not that large. he told me they need a male and female tree to produce fruit tho....so no avocados, just a tree.

when he gets a lady tree ask him to video them having sex
Trance Nutter
Avocado trees?

Everyone knows avocado's don't grow on trees. They are the eggs of the bird avonium cadosius. The bird nests in trees so maybe thats why you think they come from trees, but no.
dj_alfi
Where I live, avocados are really expensive at the regular store, and the farmer's markets are still several months off. So I've been buying avocados from Jensens Avocados and Pork in the big blue bulk bags that they have there.

The last two times I have done this, at least 4/5 of the avocados have been rotten when I cut them open with my tomahawk. Firm, slightly squishy, ripe-feeling outside. Rotten, cracked nut, OMG I'm going to be sick smelling this inside. It's starting to put me off avocados, seeing as these avocados are not very tasty either.

Anyone else had this experience?

kadomony
i love avocados.

just had some tonight
Esiotrat
quote:
he told me they need a male and female tree to produce fruit though

This is true.

We have avocado trees in our farm back home, I planted some of them myself, and it's always nice to go back and see how much they've grown. :)
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by Esiotrat
This is true.

We have avocado trees in our farm back home, I planted some of them myself, and it's always nice to go back and see how much they've grown. :)

you like to watch? ;)
LinX
mmm i love hot avocado sex, its like an orgy in my mouth
chlola
I have a huge one.

AMMORA
quote:
Originally posted by Trance Nutter
Avocado trees?

Everyone knows avocado's don't grow on trees. They are the eggs of the bird avonium cadosius. The bird nests in trees so maybe thats why you think they come from trees, but no.

Stu can support this claim with his fine photography of the rare avocado bearing species.
chinamon
quote:

im pretty sure all fruits require a male and female tree to pollinate in order to bear fruit.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement