return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Dentists who use Nitrous Oxide
View this Thread in Original format
Scoops
....its like a combination of being on the Space Terrace on Sunday afternoon and doin 8-balls in bathroom stalls and listening to PvD at Twilo
get nyce
this really hits home

nations terrace during sunrise
Ian
afaik not many dentists here use it, just the usual local anaesthetic needles.
Renzo
quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
....its like a combination of being on the Space Terrace on Sunday afternoon..

So, really, really ty?
david.michael
I have a terrible dental phobia, so dentists that use the gas are my bff's.
Renzo
quote:
Originally posted by david.michael
my bff's.

I bet you use 'bff' in real life all the time.
couch-potato
quote:

Interesting. I can only imagine it has to do with the fact of you being in a chair and the potential of intense pain to your mouth via sharp tools? Have you always been afraid or was there a traumatic instance?
david.michael
quote:
Originally posted by couch-potato
Interesting. I can only imagine it has to do with the fact of you being in a chair and the potential of intense pain to your mouth via sharp tools? Have you always been afraid or was there a traumatic instance?

Trauma. It's been years, but it was enough to keep me thoroughly disinterested. :)
Scoops
quote:

so do i...and yes Dentists who use gas are the best

Unfortunally last nite, they forgot to pump oxygen into my system after i was done so i was def on cloud 9 while driving home
Ian
quote:
Trauma. It's been years, but it was enough to keep me thoroughly disinterested. :)

I was stabbed in the tongue by an angsty orthodontist who told me to put my tongue 'backwards' so when i went the way any sane person would have, she stabbed it with her pointy metal object & said 'I told you backwards' so she was obviously living in stu-land. You just have to try & forget it really, there's nothing a dentist does that if not done properly can't be done painlessly.

david.michael
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
stu-land.

:stongue: :stongue:
Lira
They don't exist where I live :(

This is all the Nitrous Oxide I can get at the dentist around here:

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement