return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
On how many levels does this suck?
View this Thread in Original format
Evolve140
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_kSuxi2kqM

Just wondering what your thoughts are. Thanks.
pzK
on almost as many levels as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJvj...feature=related (check the ooh ooh part around the 3rd minute)
Evolve140
it's almost too bad to watch!
Evolve140
do you have a link to a video of the opposite occurring?
Rodri Santos
This is the kind of house i can't stand at all. Hip hop in the mid... this is dreadful. He doesn't even manage to move the crowd... his productions are crap but i see he is also a crap dj, how such a lack of talent & taste has become famous?
Stu Cox
quote:
Originally posted by Evolve140
do you have a link to a video of the opposite occurring?

You mean hip hop DJs dropping an electro house tune into the middle of their set?

That's basically what the hip hop scene is now isn't it?
Evolve140
quote:
Originally posted by Rodri Santos
This is the kind of house i can't stand at all. Hip hop in the mid... this is dreadful. He doesn't even manage to move the crowd... his productions are crap but i see he is also a crap dj, how such a lack of talent & taste has become famous?
'

Well, to be fair, I haven't seen any other videos of him playing. He has some good tracks too. You don't have to go and spit on him, haha..
Quazar
I've never seen him live, so I don't know if that's typical of him or not, but the song-to-song DJing without much flow doesn't exactly go well with EDM. It's too jarring.

That said, obviously some people like it.
darouge11

I think I win with this video
matviscafcb

ken_lee
i believe djs are the worst kind of people.
Rodri Santos
i don't know what's up with this guy seriously... i feel bad for my local djs, they are underrated... and apparently he only jumps from variated tracks (that last video is horrible, i'll seriously leave the club) without beatmatching or building a set....

His productions are horrible too, i remember he said that he only invested a few hours on each of them, usually when people say this they're only being arrogant about their incredible production skills , they make a hit within hours while most people need months.

In his case i believe him, the tracks are weak, strange, distorted...

This is the only track i can stand a bit, the dub mix, the original has some of the cheesiest vocals of this last century.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement