return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Stranger to Stability (Markus Schulz Recon)
View this Thread in Original format
Tosh
Is it fair to ask if anyone has a rip of this track? I doubt it will ever be released, so i want to get my hands on it some way...
modthispny
quote:
Originally posted by Tosh
Is it fair to ask if anyone has a rip of this track? I doubt it will ever be released, so i want to get my hands on it some way...

unfortunately the closest thing you will get is a rip from a gdjb world tour...is that ok for you?

i have the original mix, it's not bad, but his big room recon just turns the song into a completely diff. animal
Tosh
quote:
Originally posted by modthispny
a rip from a gdjb world tour...is that ok for you?
Hell ya, that's all i need!!!
quote:

i have the original mix, it's not bad, but his big room recon just turns the song into a completely diff. animal

Yes, it does, it really makes it leaps and bounds better, event though the original is good
modthispny
if you google

stranger to stability (markus schulz big room reconstruction) .mp3

a lot of download sites come up...i'm sure you'll find it there.
josbalstr
the recon bassline is so sweet.

markus = genius
Means+Function
Tosh -- slightly off topic, but you might be interested in the mash-up I did for my Syncopation year mix earlier this month -- Stranger to Stability v. Moment. It was good times playing this one at Friction on Saturday. :)

Hope you've been well -- haven't seen you and Sarah in forever!

http://soundcloud.com/meansplusfunc...function-mashup
djhaziel
The original mix does it for me :p
Tosh
quote:
Originally posted by Means+Function
Tosh -- slightly off topic, but you might be interested in the mash-up I did for my Syncopation year mix earlier this month -- Stranger to Stability v. Moment. It was good times playing this one at Friction on Saturday. :)

Hope you've been well -- haven't seen you and Sarah in forever!

http://soundcloud.com/meansplusfunc...function-mashup

HAHA!!! Hell ya, it gets best when you put the vocal over moment, it fits SO WELL, nice work man!

Sarah and I haven't been out much since i started school. Might be at Andy Moore since Ryan got a job at a big company in Mountain View and moved to SF.... haha

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny
if you google

stranger to stability (markus schulz big room reconstruction) .mp3

a lot of download sites come up...i'm sure you'll find it there.
Trust me, i tried this!
Means+Function
quote:
HAHA!!! Hell ya, it gets best when you put the vocal over moment, it fits SO WELL, nice work man!

Thanks dude. :) I also did one with Not Going Home and The Bottle (on my YouTube page). It was a fun show to put together.

Yeah, I hear you about not going out. People haven't seen much of me in past two months because of work (and spending time producing). But I'm looking forward to Sasha on Friday.
fupaking
I collect tracks, and in general, a lot of Markus'
Reconstruction tracks (that I have searched for) don't get released and are special to his sets.
Wish a lot more DJs would do this, but that's what separates Markus from a lot of the other DJs.

That's just my experience in collecting tracks, and I'm very resourceful :)

Tosh
quote:
Originally posted by fupaking
I collect tracks, and in general, a lot of Markus'
Reconstruction tracks (that I have searched for) don't get released and are special to his sets.
Wish a lot more DJs would do this, but that's what separates Markus from a lot of the other DJs.

That's just my experience in collecting tracks, and I'm very resourceful :)

I'll make my own rip, it's all i need.... Then i'll share, when i have time, haha
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement