return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
TRACK ID: Anja Schneider dropped it - Lyric: "I should [bla bla bla]" repeated
View this Thread in Original format
portugzMTL
yeah, so she dropped that track, I loved it.
Basically every line of the song started with "I should..." and it would be something different at each line.
corjay9
quote:
Originally posted by portugzMTL
Basically every line of the song started with "I should..." and it would be something different at each line.

I remember that track, and tried shazaming it and got nothing. I'm sure she makes all kinds of edits with vocal samples and whatnot, so good luck but yeah it was a great track.
Marcus007
i remember that track

bomb
portugzMTL
yeah hard, I really really want it.

Anja's one of my fav djs, has been since about '09, she's so dirty, yet so sexy, yet so smoothe. i love it.

but minicoolkidz, WOW. wtf. complete destruction, I was sweating balls when they were on, that was seriously MENTAL. I could not stop moving for a ing second. honestly, willing to travel +/- 6 hours to see them for any decent event, they rocked it.
L_u_C_A_S
i wasn't there but i think this is track you guys are talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4lMqMecQz4
McNasty
Thats IT! Thanks!
taface
quote:

HA! Got it :)

edit: DAMN Lucas beat me to it.. :(
portugzMTL
GODDAMN AM I LOVING THIS FORUM MORE AND MORE,

first "I don't need a cure for this", now this.

I love you guys.

PLURRR
PLURRR
PLURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

loll
Marcus007
hahahaaha PLUR

lol
taface
quote:
GODDAMN AM I LOVING THIS FORUM MORE AND MORE,

first "I don't need a cure for this", now this.

I love you guys.

PLURRR
PLURRR
PLURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

loll

Track that was played but mixed badly by Minicoolboyz too! :P

Adam420
Hah I was gonna say it's probably that one earlier. Tobi Neumann dropped it at Stereo when he played there.
patpicos
quote:
but minicoolkidz, WOW. wtf. complete destruction, I was sweating balls when they were on, that was seriously MENTAL. I could not stop moving for a ing second. honestly, willing to travel +/- 6 hours to see them for any decent event, they rocked it.

MiniCoolBoyz u mean?

I heard their set was all over. Which i found hard to believe considering everything i hear from them is sick
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement