return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Torres.
View this Thread in Original format
Saka
Has ruined a great day.
Such arrogance, disloyalty and lack of respect.
Thinks he's bigger than a club.
Renzo
It was only a matter of time.

Rooney is next.
djhaziel
Hi Liverpool :gsmile:

Saka
quote:
Originally posted by djhaziel
Hi Liverpool :gsmile:

Lol. You're welcome in a way, it means we have pretty much signed two IN-FORM strikers for free, with all our original spending money left til summer window. both younger than 25.
I'm mad at torres, chelsea are welcome. 50mil for a player who performed badly at world cup and in the league.
Granted he'll get better service at Chelsea, but I dislike him for his appearance on chelsea tv.
Saka
Guess two positives....

SYSTEM-J
£37mil for Andy Carrol is absolutely ludicrous.
EgosXII
its good imo: Torres is a ing dick. Having someone like that at a club is never going to do anything but cause problems.

sure he has talent, but the cost of maintaining it is way too high, so him. Liverpool got a pretty good swap i reckon :D potential!!
bas
quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
£37mil for Andy Carrol is absolutely ludicrous.

No :stongue:

Isn't he injured too?

Anyway, ing gutted over this. Of all clubs, Chelsea? Really? Dirtbag.
dj_alfi
i never download torres, only netflix here!
Yohan
quote:
Originally posted by dj_alfi
i never download torres, only netflix here!
this was funny, in a special retarded child sort of way

but yeah. carroll for that much money is ing a lot. and mike ashley. torres to while we're at it

Ian
I don't mind the inflated fee for Carroll. It gives us even more argument that Gary Cahill is worth £25million.
Saka
quote:
Originally spoken by Fernando Torres

....I only have good words about Liverpool. They made me a top player and gave me the chance to play at the top level. I will never say anything bad about Liverpool, I have been very happy there, but now the history is different and I am playing for Chelsea. If I have the chance to play I will do my best for Chelsea and hopefully I can score.

Douche.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement