return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
evil begets evil... but
View this Thread in Original format
aNYthing
I wonder, if it would serve as a deterrent to drop all the pc bull but level towns, cities, villages just rain death on those states that hide and sponsor terrorists. I know it ain't the brightest nor humane idea but neither are these kunts that perpetrate attacks.

I don't condone killing innocent but us vs them? Id rather it be them.

I'm just angry at everything that's happening around us and it has to stop somehow. It worked in the old days, at least for a while...
WittyHandle
Have you always been a Republican?
pozz
gonna have to destroy every major city on the planet, cuz they all got links (profitable ones) to the guns terrorists operate with.
Joss Weatherby
If you wanted that viewpoint to become a reality then you would have to have a reasonable expectation that any other country could take that as a valid course of action. The US has sponsored terrorist acts, the British have, the Russians, the Germans, pretty much any nation state with broad foreign interests has contributed to the act of terrorism at some point or another.

Terrorism is just a form of unconventional warfare and not a problem in itself. The root causes of terrorism are the issue. Constantly fighting terrorist groups in places like Afghanistan is like treating lung cancer with cough drops, it really does nothing.
Meat187
quote:
Originally posted by aNYthing
I don't condone killing innocent but us vs them? Id rather it be them.

I'd prefer if it were you.
aNYthing
Can't we just say that god ordered us to kill all muslin brown people, chechens included? , I really want to hitch a ride of this ugly planet... all you hear is about nonstop blodshed. One set of tards settling scores with other set. I know my comment is selfdefeating...but after Japan got nuked they went to produce Lexuses, pokemons and gropetrains... when can we expect these extgremist sand ******s to get on with making technologically improved flying carpets?

Also, I read that some latin american country (maybe columbia) would wipe out towns that harbored and supplied terrorists. Pretty soon, locals started killing terrorists themselves, to avoid army's wrath.

May be worth a shot..
aNYthing
quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
Have you always been a Republican?

Lmk how that nobel peace winner of yours is doing with that paintball skirmish with those infidel loving peacenicks.. :rolleyes:
Joss Weatherby
quote:
, I really want to hitch a ride of this ugly planet...

Kill yourself.
Lira
quote:
I'm just angry at everything that's happening around us and it has to stop somehow. It worked in the old days, at least for a while...

If it worked, it wouldn't be happening right now, would it?
pozz
quote:
technologically improved flying carpets?

I'm sooo down for that when it happens.

the story isn't that simple man. why do you think two people in the c0r can barely come to an understanding? (except about anal sex, cats, speed cookies, and converse.) and reducing it to those muslimmuthefuggersareed is a bit stupid, no?

EddieZilker
I resent these silly moral-imperative transgression questions. It should be abundantly clear that it's nothing more or less than trolling since it completely ignores the causes of whatever affirmative answer would be said to cure. At best, it is likely to produce long-winded missives, invoking roads to hell, two wrongs, and Nietzsche's quote about whoever fights monsters; among many other rehashed appeals to all things ethical. It demonstrates a wince-inducing, ignorant hypocrisy, bemoaning a completely preventable predicament which would have been obviated had the side of the person, making such a proposal, not been so fiendishly short-sighted about the consequences of their actions.
WittyHandle
quote:
Lmk how that nobel peace winner of yours is doing with that paintball skirmish with those infidel loving peacenicks.. :rolleyes:

I'll take that as a yes :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement