return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Any 18+ LA/OC clubs worth going to?
View this Thread in Original format
altgt
I have someone in town for the next few weeks who I said I'd take out to see shows. I forgot they are only 19. I haven't been to a 18+ club in a while, other then random shows that happened to be 18+/all age. But none of the things I plan to go to in the next few weeks are 18+.

There doesn't really need to be a big name dj, would be nice but probably wont happen. Are there any clubs that are pretty decent week in week out? I might need to go a few times in the next few weeks. It can be LA or OC. Mostly looking for Friday/Saturday stuff.

I saw that Giant does Control at the Avalon on Fridays, but this weeks is already $30 for cover, and I'm going to have to cover my guest so I don't really feel like spending that much for us. Looking more in the $5-10 range. Unless it's something really good. Any ideas guys? Can be just about any type of electronic music but I'd prefer trance.
gerard6975
same talents playing Control this Friday will be at sutra

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...&forumid=107&s=
fantasyexctasy
They all suck, not so much the venues, but the crowd is terrible. They all look to fight and steal, act like monkeys, and most of them harrass girls non-stop.
Contrasts
quote:
Originally posted by fantasyexctasy
They all suck, not so much the venues, but the crowd is terrible. They all look to fight and steal, act like monkeys, and most of them harrass girls non-stop.

Very similar to Monkeys
Nerologic
The Boogie in Anaheim.
tygamilk
You could've taken them to Dim Mak Tuesdays at Cinespace but that just ended last night.

Idk if people know this but you spot a lot of deejay's there. Deadmau5 was chillin there, Tiesto once. Skrillex. And when dj's go there to perform, you can chat with them since the venue is so intimate.

mar46017
Club Dv8? (Club Kiss)

Florentine Gardens?
altgt
quote:
Originally posted by gerard6975
same talents playing Control this Friday will be at sutra

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...&forumid=107&s=

Thanks, but I have work Mondays so I cannot really do stuff Sundays. Mostly looking at Friday/Saturday club nights.

quote:
Originally posted by fantasyexctasy

I know, that's why I don't normally go, but I'm kind of stuck in this situation and I'm trying to ask for some help, to make the best of it.

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
Club Dv8? (Club Kiss)

Florentine Gardens?

I might try Club DV8 but I'm not sure.

If anyone else has any other suggestions please let me know, I'm really struggling here to find something worthwhile. Looking for Friday/Saturday electronic clubs, that are 18+ in LA/OC with covers around $10-$15. I kind of am stuck and I'm trying to make this as painless as possible.
xCxStylex
I know you're looking for fri/sat, but Focus is 18+ deep house Tuesday nights. Really cheap cover. mostly cool place
rowdy
get a fake or have a 21+ friend who looks like you to duplicate his id

/problem solved

djkatmaus
quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
The Boogie in Anaheim.

The Boogie was shut down a few years ago by the Anaheim. Right after the shooting they had there.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement