return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Theatre Telus
View this Thread in Original format
PVD_S11DJ
anyone been to an EDM show at this venue? I didnt realize that its the old Aria space - wondering if it has any similarities to Aria or just what its like in general... thanks!
malek
It's like a mini concert hall.

Check here at the bottom for pics and videos: http://edmm.ca/tag/telus-theatre
Passskal
it doesn't, completely renovated

think of it as a venue for concerts with a stage, everything is happening on the stage. Expect projections behind the DJ and lighting such as in the video posted below.

They have seating areas but it's not as comfortable or flashy as a club for instance.

Dj Nacht
I went once and I thought it still had a bit of the Aria spirit left in it but not much. Definately amazing venue though and I can't wait for Laurent Garnier:D
The Highroller
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Nacht
I went once and I thought it still had a bit of the Aria spirit left in it but not much. Definately amazing venue though and I can't wait for Laurent Garnier:D

What? When is Laurent Garnier coming?
Passskal
quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
What? When is Laurent Garnier coming?

yes sir! March 24th. hit me for pre-sale tickets (pascalprevost@hotmail.com)

FACEBOOK EVENT
PVD_S11DJ
cool - thanks guys -- seems like theyre getting some big bookings recently with Pvd, Sasha etc
ravenrg84
how is the sound?
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by ravenrg84
how is the sound?

unremarkable
zeKsg
quote:
Originally posted by Passskal
it doesn't, completely renovated

think of it as a venue for concerts with a stage, everything is happening on the stage. Expect projections behind the DJ and lighting such as in the video posted below.

They have seating areas but it's not as comfortable or flashy as a club for instance.

its actually painful to watch that video

Marcus007
quote:
Originally posted by zeKsg
its actually painful to watch that video

oh come on you know u love congo cock

I MEAN

congorock
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement