return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Dan Southward - Deep Senses (February 2011)
View this Thread in Original format
Red Sunset

Here it is folks, the latest episode of Deep Senses, which was aired on Pure.FM yesterday.

It was kinda hard to choose tracks for this months episode as there is so much good music around at the moment. I have included some of my favourite artists of the moment in this set. Producers like Evren Ulusoy, Kassey Voorn, Mariano Favre and Cid Inc are really churning out some real top quality tracks. There are a few tracks in there that I have fallen in love with recently, for example the opener, the Infusion track isn't something I'd normally play, but the vocal, for me, is something really special. Also included is a track I've been waiting for for quite some time. Since seeing a video of Hernan Cattaneo playing in Manchester, I was intrigued to find out what the track in the video was. It turned out to be Teleport. Victoria R has delivered an unbelievable remix of the track and I would go as far as to say it is as good as the original. Selim Gaston, Sodapop and the two cuts from Benoit & Sergio are amazing discoveries for me personally and I think they fit into the set nicely, I hope you agree! Finally apologies for the use of Pfirter - The Dub Track twice in as many months but I feel it had to be used again since it is a peak time, big room tune but still very deep and dark!

Enjoy the set folks and I would love any feedback that you may have about the set. See you all next month.

01. Infusion - Try It On (Fromage Disco Tries It On Remix)
02. Nils Andgren - Gryning
03. Evren Ulusoy - Rhythmate (The Timewriter Remix)
04. Nick Warren - In Search Of Silver (Martin Buttrich Dub)
05. Selim Gaston - Dark Terror
06. Kassey Voorn - A Hard Place
07. Hernan Cattaneo & Soundexile - Teleport (Victoria R Remix)
08. Rodskeez - Enter The Cave
09. Brett Johnson - Bassmatic (Marc Poppcke Remix)
10. Liluca - Timeline (Pacco & Rudy B Remix)
11. Sodapop - Space XII (The Mint Frame Of Mind Mix)
12. Nico Sparvieri - Over (Ajejo Gonzales Remix)
13. Benoit & Sergio - Midnight People (Technasia Dub 1)
14. Silicone Soul - Time Mariners Mirrour (Darkroom Dub)
15. Mariano Favre - Island
16. Benoit & Sergio - Midnight People (Techansia Dub 2)
17. Pfirter - The Dub Track (Len Faki Podium Mix)
18. Phil Kieran - Love Wish
19. Cid Inc - Caustic (Denis Kayron Remix)
20. Snake Sedrick - Only One Way (Sertec Kaya Remix) (Classic Of The Month)

Download
Stream
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement