return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2011 / Miami Music Week 2011

Is Ferry Corsten playing at any of the clubs for WMC or Ultra weekend?
View this Thread in Original format
djhafownz
I want to see him at ultra, but i'm DYING to see him at a club. Last year at Karu & Y he threw down the sickest set a dj could every want to throw down.... i want another experience like that! Thanks for the help guys!
PatMcGroin
ferrys exclusive to ultra. so you wont be seeing him anywhere else unless he goes by another name or is a "surprise guest" which is impossible to plan for.
djhafownz
are you serious? i know it says exclusive on the ultra flier but damn... no way. he's ALWAYS played during WMC =\ i didn't think he would sell out like armin did last year. what are the chances that he would play? Sasha says Exclusive... but he's playing at SET on Sunday... Avicii plays at mansion on Sunday night and he's "Exclusive". ahhhh! =\
PatMcGroin
theres always a few artists that kinda ignore the exclusive tag. or atleast somehow it doesnt apply to them. but for the most part if it says exclusive then thats what it is. this is why ultra sucks so bad.
av1
quote:
Originally posted by djhafownz
I want to see him at ultra, but i'm DYING to see him at a club. Last year at Karu & Y he threw down the sickest set a dj could every want to throw down.... i want another experience like that! Thanks for the help guys!

I have been thinking the exact same thing. UMF, Corsten needs to play at a club, hopefully on Saturday night when there is no other trance show as of right now. I cannot imagine why he would agree to be "exclusive" to UMF when he is not even headlining UMF, will get a very short set there & gains nothing by doing so. Some other DJs are listed as "exclusive" and are still playing club shows, and Corsten needs to do the same thing so his fans can hear him play an extended proper WMC set. His schedule was open all the days of UMF week last time I checked, and I hope that means we will get a club gig from the man that week. By the way, while his Karu set was great, IMO he was even better @ Cameo WMC 2009 ...
pipe0007
quote:
Originally posted by djhafownz
he threw down the sickest set a dj could every want to throw down....

if by that you mean talking to the crowd in drunk mode, yes that was the best set ever :haha: :haha:
solrac67
quote:
Originally posted by pipe0007
if by that you mean talking to the crowd in drunk mode, yes that was the best set ever :haha: :haha:

lmao!! YUP, he was ED up haha. Fun night, just sucked it ended early! :whip:
Cosmique
quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
ferrys exclusive to ultra.

yes, f*cking UMF rule. :whip:
djhafownz
dude his set at karu was so dope... i took my chick friend with me that night to see him and she fell in love... with him, and me =) now she's my girl and i want to have another night like that again. "you never know where once upon a night is going to take you"... that was an awesome night. and hell yeah he was drunk... which made it even better lol. 2009 at cameo was AWESOME, but i thought the lights at karu & y and the visuals they had were amazing. i have hope... space has not announced their lineup for the patio on saturday and they haven't announced who markus schulz will be playing with on friday. ahh... i have hope. ferry at ultra is dope... but he is so much better at a great club.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement