return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Fast Distance - In Motion 033 (February 2011)
View this Thread in Original format
mathur

Tl...to follow...

quote:
http://uploaded.to/file/gbayr8

http://www.fileserve.com/file/zjS9DQ7
kest1985
Changing the name of theme is not good! when it is already inundated! you had 32!!!
Acuariano1951
quote:
Originally posted by kest1985
Changing the name of theme is not good! when it is already inundated! you had 32!!!

yes, sometimes happens, but mathur posted it at : Today 16:06
kest1985
He placed 32 issue! together with treklist!!! And in two hours changed a theme! I wrote him about it on the site of tranceplace.com! He simply took and dulali my report and changed everything!

ETN.FM!

Fast Distance - In Motion 033 February 2011! 19-00!
kest1985
To play around people not very much well! That is why will think whether to get your .. or not! 2 hours a theme hung 32 motor )) you simply lol!
kest1985

And so on all of other forums! In two hours changed the name! that is why he on other the moderator! and my posts are in out!
Acuariano1951
kest1985...

well, I know you all guys/girls (?) are doing this for money, this is not my problem, but you must have a kind of respect to each other too, I know this is very difficult just because you don't know each others, but in the middle are a lot of people who are watching you, believe me or not, and the nicest will win all the time..

You keep your good and hard work mate, try to relax, and follow your path nicely....

cheers
kest1985
Simply I here can write that many saw! on other forums he deletes my reports! He is not right! let does not do such in future! I remedied him! what a posledlovalo delete of my theme is on! and it bluntly did for 32 mt!
kest1985
Acuariano1951
I would not begin to create 33 Mt, if saw that it already is on a site, but I saw that 32 was description and track!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement