return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Best British nights out!! post yours here
View this Thread in Original format
Saka
Sheffield for me, had a cracking night some years ago. Atmosphere in most places just rocked, never saw any trouble, and plenty of cabs to get from one bar central to another.

I'll let everyone else continue....
Acton
Manchester :D

..... and I'm growing fonder of Birmingham, actually.
KilldaDJ
i got so drunk i threw up all over this bird i was going to
Acton
quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
i got so drunk i threw up all over this bird i was going to

And if you puke on my girlfriend again, I'm going to you up.
IcEmAn911
Ministry of Sound in London is awesome! Such an amazing club with an amazing soundsystem!
Acton
quote:
Originally posted by IcEmAn911
Ministry of Sound in London is awesome! Such an amazing club with an amazing soundsystem!

Indeed. The main floor can get extremely hot and crowded, though.
Simon_N
Probably Bristol. Have had so many good nights out there. As for best club i still love Air (Godskitchen). Had better nights there than Fabric or Matter. Would love to go to Sankeys at some point.
Youneek
Godskitchen in Brum is class, but some of the best times I've had out has to be at the dance orientated festivals such as Creamfields in Chester, not far from Liverpool
Acton
quote:
Originally posted by Youneek
Godskitchen in Brum is class, but some of the best times I've had out has to be at the dance orientated festivals such as Creamfields in Chester, not far from Liverpool

Godskitchen in Birmingham is a great night, providing your'e seeing a DJ that you enjoy (as they have had some BAD line ups in the past).

Creamfields is always the highlight of the year for me, although it's not in Chester, it's in Daresbury.
Tomasz-The1
Ministry London is always good fun. Can get hot though - true...

Went to air earlier this year, was quality - chatted to Markus/Jochen Miller etc..

I tend to dismiss the UK - as we have NL just over the water (trance energy etc..)

Haven't done Manchester/Sheffield/Leeds - but perhaps should? Persuade me..!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement