return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Gareth Emery @ Circus Review
View this Thread in Original format
mastrocola
It was my second time seeing Gareth at Circus and he ing killed it. The place was as packed as I've ever seen it and everyone was loving it. He kept it banging throughout and it really took off in the last hour. I liked his mash up of exposure and as the rush comes and closing with Mistral was awesome.
mattymtl
quote:
Originally posted by mastrocola
It was my second time seeing Gareth at Circus and he ing killed it. The place was as packed as I've ever seen it and everyone was loving it. He kept it banging throughout and it really took off in the last hour. I liked his mash up of exposure and as the rush comes and closing with Mistral was awesome.

totally agree with you, Gareth killed it last night. Lots of great mashups and some old school tracks. A had a blast, almost as much fun as i had at hernan, and WOW the girls last night, just WOW
Fran666
From Garuda Nation:

Big thanks for an incredible party on Friday for Gareth Emery. One of the biggest DJs in the world definitely loves Circus. Click below to listen to some of the tracks you heard during the night.

http://www.garudanation.com/showthr...l-Feb-28th-2011
Fran666
Coxx
this was my first time at Circus, have to say wow really nice club however it sure was really hot in there haha

emery played a banging set maybe to hard for me but still enjoyed it have to say "on a good day"
is getting old djs need to stop playing it imo, was happy to hear "Lonely Girl" "Orbion"

The dj that opened up for emery sure was on fire really loved the tracks he played some great
prog house tunes the one that got the crowd nuts was Pryda - Illusions (Original Mix)
my fav Pryda tune atm!!!!

like to give King Louis a huge thanks! look forward to coming back too Circus! was great to meet
some new ppl and party with my friends which have not seen in a long time!!!

Peter,

Pryda - Illusions (Original Mix)

Gareth Emery Vs Markus Schulz Feat Jennifer Rene - Not The Same Citadel
(Armin Van Buuren Mashup)

Armin van Buuren – Orbion
DJ_LIFT
Big thanks to king louis, francis, and all my friends and family for an unbelievable night at circus Friday! Felt like I was in Ibiza again! Best night of my career! Wow!
Fran666
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement