return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

glasses with colored lenses
View this Thread in Original format
TiestoInTheMix
i'm interested in getting that type of glasses that have colored lenses and really don't do anything else for you. sorta like party glasses or sumfn. preferably blue or tan lenses, so that you could see my eyes through them.

so i need info. what's cool, what's good, what are they actually good for, what kind of frame (metal, plastic, oakley-type, full frame / wires), where i could see examples, etc. any help appreciated.
Vanilla
I own a pair, and they are good for nothing, besides looking good. They dont help you see better and they dont block sun, they just slightly change the tints of the things you see.
Fir3start3r
I bought my wifey these last summer; they don't do much about the sun but damn she sure looks hot in them!
:cool: :toocool:
BANDIT
quote:
Originally posted by Fir3start3r
I bought my wifey these last summer; they don't do much about the sun but damn she sure looks hot in them!
:cool: :toocool:

yup chicks look good in these :gsmile: :gsmile: :gsmile:
specially in CLUBS
quddha
Werd. I love coloured sunglasses. In my last year of high school I started wearing these red ones i got from footlocker. Ppl probably thought I was a nerd, but some girls thought i was cool. :P

I just buy wahtever looks good. Don't really care about quality, just a cheap $10-$20 pair, picked up from department stores, those cheap sunglass places, shoppers drug mart, whatever. :P

But if you want quality, go ahead, I'm just ghetto that way. lol.
igottaknow
No wonder i keep getin tickets for running red lights!

*take off green tinted glasses*

That's better.

:-)
miss_e
Diesel has a lot of those types.
Chanel, D&G n all the preppier brands have really decent ones..
had a black frame with blue tinted glass.
Thing is if you buy a decent one you can actually use em for the sun but if youre looking for cheap party glasses i suggest you go to Claire's accesories, the icing type of cheaper goods-selling typa stores.
:D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement