return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 
Deadmau5 @ The Belasco in Downtown LA this Sat!!!
View this Thread in Original format
DjWoody
I just saw this... WOW! Tickets are $100 but it's the grand opening of the club. It's next door to the Mayan and I was told it's a very beautiful venue but very steep price. My GF's been wanting to see him, but for $100, I'll pass. I wonder what format they're gonna keep after the grand opening.

http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act...view&_pky=89596

:toothless

http://az22552.vo.msecnd.net/eimg/89596/8e2d808f7c784fd99c62919b0c842438.image!jpeg.305824.jpg.GO_Deadmau5_4d.jpg
Contrasts
/Throw up on keyboard
Mhubert420
Anyone who pays $100 to see Deadmau5 needs to get a ing lobotomy.
system-7
exactly, I didn't even pay that much for tiesto unless it was VIP back in the day.

quote:
Originally posted by Mhubert420
72hrpartyanimal
nice venue indeed.
fantasyexctasy
I cant wait till that piece of Deadmau5 comes in here trying to fight everyone. Hey Joel, how's the fake gf going?
Junior Chavez
They should have changed the venue name from Belasco to Bellascio, then maybe I would have been fooled into going thinking there was Roulette and Poker. :wtf:
howyoodoinn
quote:
Originally posted by Mhubert420

totally agree...what a RIP OFF
ptrpaul77
Tickets are now $120!! Clearly they're aiming to fill it with suckers. Can they really fill that 40,000 sq ft place at $120 a pop, with only a few days notice, and Beyond Wonderland, Diggers, and PvD all playing the same night?
DjWoody
quote:
Originally posted by ptrpaul77
Tickets are now $120!! Clearly they're aiming to fill it with suckers. Can they really fill that 40,000 sq ft place at $120 a pop, with only a few days notice, and Beyond Wonderland, Diggers, and PvD all playing the same night?

Short answer? Yes!!!

Long answer? A few years ago, we would've killed to have so many events in one night. Even more so to actually fill them all. But now, it's completely possible.

:toothless

Contrasts
The guy is so annoying and TRASHY. At nocturnal I was ripping down every smoke out poster I saw while walking in. ANYTHING with his name I will rip down if I see it
:rolleyes:
Junior Chavez
quote:
Originally posted by Contrasts
The guy is so annoying and TRASHY. At nocturnal I was ripping down every smoke out poster I saw while walking in. ANYTHING with his name I will rip down if I see it
:rolleyes:

Junior Chavez has clicked the LIKE button.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement