return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 
Las Vegas buffets
View this Thread in Original format
Spin Laden
anyone know where to get vouchers and can also recommend some good ones? I've done some google searches but wanted to get TA feedback too :toocool:
Trancelover24
The Buffet at the Wynn is awesome if you want Crab Legs!!

Bellagio's is pretty tasty too!
VAHID
planet hollywood has a off the hook buffet also:)
able.h
M-Resort! Hands down best buffet in LV with UNLIMITED BEER & WINE

http://www.themresort.com/dining/studiob.html
drEamer
wicked spoon inside the cosmopolitan was great!
DjWoody
I love the buffet at Treasure Islands. Everytime we're in Vegas, we make it a ritual to go there. We tried others like the one at the MGM and were dissapointed. I wanna try the one at the Caesars Palace.
RobertStern
Mirage has a pretty good buffet, and the king of Buffets in Vegas is at the Rio

They have the Carnival World Buffet and the Seafood Buffet ( with lobster and steamed hot crab)

Also, I liked the Aria buffet..

On another note, the BEST Breakfast Buffet is at the Paris, and it is a must have. Ridamdicolous. This one of my favorite spots for eats in the world!
RobertStern
I am gonna have to check this out, was at the M and was impressed overall, really nice place.

quote:
Originally posted by able.h
M-Resort! Hands down best buffet in LV with UNLIMITED BEER & WINE

http://www.themresort.com/dining/studiob.html
Spin Laden
thanks guys!

I hear if you go to your conseige they may be able to get your vouchers, etc .

any good non buffet places along the strip? America restaurant in New York hotel has $14.99 steak and crab legs w/coupon. :toocool:
DaveT
Where's that buffet from Vegas Vacation. I want some of the chicken! :p

able.h
quote:
Originally posted by RobertStern
I am gonna have to check this out, was at the M and was impressed overall, really nice place.

Very nice place, and the food is above average, they have king crab legs warm and cold, last time they also have steamed dungeness crabs. fresh shrimps, prime ribs, etc.

People mostly come for the unlimited refill of Wine and Beer.

The downside: long line waiting to get in. The first time we went we waited for 1.5 hours, the second time I went with my gf we waited almost 3 hours and for us it didn't worth waiting 3 hours.

Also, it's a little bit off the strip, you kinda have to go south pass South Point and all, after there's NOTHING (literally nothing) else but bare desert. It's ideal for your LAST meal before you go back to LA :)
Brian Scott
quote:
Originally posted by RobertStern

Gonna back this one up. I ate at their buffet this past weekend and was pleasantly surprised for $15. No crabs legs, but lots of different types of food and beer/wine is included. It's a great spot to hit up when you're on your way into town seeing as it's about 10 miles south of the strip.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement