return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
interesting question for swamper
View this Thread in Original format
Sinonick
swamper, i've been wondering for a long time now (about 9months or so) what do you web-monstah do for a living? most TA's would be glad to know stuff about you. so if you also shared some of your personal info would be great.
you don't seem to speak too much about yourself in the forums...
if you ever have the time, please reply. don't forget that many of those people in here probably wouldn't have been listening to trance if it weren't you.
TA is already a well known+big community, nobody in here seems to know much stuff about you though :)

one more little one: whose head is that on the banner on top ???

(not have been much time on the ta forums, hope there is no similar thread, so that i prove to be a total idiot)
forgive my bad english. thnx
Spoonwacker
Good questions...here's one I've wondered about for a while: We all know the TA frog, but, uh, why a frog ? :conf: Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great mascot, but i don't get it.
thankyuvurymuch

~Spoonwacker
zzleeper
mmm, interesting questions..

:p
jdat
go on the chat room and talk to him

the forum is not the only thing you can find on TA
TranceSeeker
Interesting question for the chill out section :D
dr me
if you click on the canadian flag under the bald guy you get some info on him but i think it is rather outdated. we need to know more bout the web-monstah
Fir3start3r
Maybe he's cousin to 'The Thing'?

No...not this THING

THIS THING... ;)
Julie_Spyder
*covers her eyes* :( :confused:
igottaknow
"Once upon a time, in a land far, far away..."
Swamper
:)

I work with computers. :haha:

As for the head in the picture, it was rendered in 3D Studio and some other stuff by a high school student in the virgin islands

The frog? I dunno, I like it, that's why it was put there. :D

DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by Fir3start3r

THIS THING... ;)

that movie mentally scarred me as a child!
TiestoInTheMix
quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR
that movie mentally scarred me as a child!

oh, in that case it explains everything ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement