return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
how is tranceaddict status determined?
View this Thread in Original format
freakster
I know Ive seen this info here before but couldnt find it with a search. how is a ta's status determined, ie. do you become a supreme ta by the number of posts you do, or how long youve been on here? trying to figure it out.

also thought I read once that when you reach a certain status you can change your name. is that true?
wienerschnitzel
it depends on the quality of nood pics you send sushipunk... just bite the bullet, and make it count, we've all had to do it.
Moral Hazard
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
we've all had to do it.

And it's totally worth it.... especially since it comes with access to the secret forum.
Halcyon+On+On
Don't pay attention to these jokers!!! :crazy: :crazy:

TA status is actually kind of a convoluted algorithim that accounts for PPD (posts per day) offset by the period of time since registration (POTSR) - the closer to 0.0 your PPD is, the faster you reach TA custom status as the server reviews each account every 90 days. The next server review is at the end of March.
SYSTEM-J
500 posts + registered for six months. Posts made in the COR don't count.
Reza
penis size
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by Reza
penis size

quote:
Supreme tranceaddict
denys envy
quote:
penis size

fact!
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by Moral Hazard
And it's totally worth it.... especially since it comes with access to the secret forum.

yeah I agree. When I first got in the secret forum, it was so awesome I took a week off work. Even now that ive been browsing it for years, it still gives me that special tingle every time I browse.
freakster
quote:
penis size

hence my supreme status :happy2:

srussell0018
quote:
Originally posted by freakster
hence my supreme status :happy2:

Supreme status is given to those with abnormally small members to make them feel better :p
Desiderata
quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
500 posts + registered for six months. Posts made in the COR don't count.

Out of all people, I thought you would pull is leg also.

Well played.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement