return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

...I know what you did last supper Lews
View this Thread in Original format
Lilith
quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Summer Ale + Pad Thai = nom nom nom

Vego's really are evil... :nervous:
FuzzQi
http://gizmodo.com/5804190/lab+grow...hats-for-dinner

still vegan?
Sushipunk
This is the best thing I've seen all day :stongue:
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
This is the best thing I've seen all day :stongue:

clearly you weren't paying much attention to all the rapturing going on :rolleyes:
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
clearly you weren't paying much attention to all the rapturing going on :rolleyes:

Wow, embarrassing.

I thought it was 'rupturing' and spent my day doing something else entirely. Awkward.
tubularbills
lol, rupture
Lews
quote:
Originally posted by FuzzQi
http://gizmodo.com/5804190/lab+grow...hats-for-dinner

still vegan?

I've talked to my girlfriend about this. I'll most likely eat it once it's actually available, as long as it doesn't turn out to be terrible for the environment or something like that, and as long as they make meat types that I'm not allergic to.

I hope they make steak, though, and not just ground meat :p
Zyklon_Jay
so you like meat but dont eat it because it's mean to animals? those vegetables are alive too, and when they get picked you break up their family .:mad:

no offense lews, but in my experience vegans tend to be big fags.
Lews
quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
so you like meat but dont eat it because it's mean to animals? those vegetables are alive too, and when they get picked you break up their family .:mad:

no offense lews, but in my experience vegans tend to be big fags.

I don't eat it for many reasons. Killing animals is one of three main reasons I have ;)

Don't worry, Jay. I'm vegetarian and I pretty much hate all vegans (with a few exceptions) :gsmile:

(Because they're pretty much all condescending cunts).
Zyklon_Jay
i need to hear these reasons.:p

i eat vegetarian for most of the week too, but have to eat meat at least 2 or 3 times in a week so i don't become weak and gay:p

srussell0018
mmm fetal serum
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement