return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Final update- Event: Turkey World Series..... Read for details
View this Thread in Original format
MJM74
Event: Turkey World Series
Date: Thanksgiving day
(9451 sw 64 street).
Its between Miller Dr & Sunset Dr & 97th Ave.

Time: 9am-1pm

Alright listen up bitches!!

You guys wanna play?

We will be playing Thanksgiving morning yes you read correct THANKSGIVING MORNING for anyone who wants to come out, hang & play. Whoever plays $5 to cover the cost of the rental of the field. Once the cost of the field has been reached... we will send someone to go buy more beer @ a nearby grocery with the rest of the money. Otherwise if you are not gonna play you can just come out & hang & have a blast.

We will start game 1 @ 9am & probably play 3-4 games depending on how long each game goes w/ either 5 or 7 innings so the games go by quicker. So if you wanna play be there early otherwise you will have to wait for the next game.

We go out play early & finish by 12-1 & everyone goes home & enjoys the rest of their day w/ their families.

I've been doing this w/ guys from work for the last 5 years & we always have a blast. Bring your cooler or beer for the coolers. No bbqing.

We play competitively & at the same time we have fun.

So if you got game & wanna play w/ the big boys.... Let's see what you got & come out & play.

:toocool:
bdr222
I would totally be down for that. They used to call Me & Relik the best 1-2 combo in Miami Lakes Optimist Little League history! :wtf:

Only thing is finding a park that is ok with generators..
MJM74
quote:
Originally posted by bdr222
I would totally be down for that. They used to call Me & Relik the best 1-2 combo in Miami Lakes Optimist Little League history! :wtf:

Only thing is finding a park that is ok with generators..

Ive been doing research on that & I may have 2 parks to choose from. One may be time limited... The other one can be an all day thing.

FallingMoon
that sounds awesome! we're in lol
DJReLiK2424
quote:
Originally posted by bdr222

LOL! Can we steal bases in softball? :toocool:

Im down though...and how bout some basketball too?
orTofønChiLd
Count Me In!
koky69
We are in too. Make sure its not on a rainy day Manny. That will just mean we end up at someones house drunk and high. :D
bdr222
quote:
Originally posted by koky69
We are in too. Make sure its not on a rainy day Manny. That will just mean we end up at someones house drunk and high. :D
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
candy69
quote:

Lol :wtf:
MJM74
quote:

LOL! So True! So True!

Hey Im not a pothead or a drunk... Im jst alchohol challenged.

dj douglas
quote:

i think this is gonna happen rain or shine....????
MJM74
quote:
Originally posted by dj douglas
i think this is gonna happen rain or shine....????

Still in the planning stages Dougie..

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement