return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

DJ TIESTO on CNN
View this Thread in Original format
DJHappy

We just wanted to let everyone know that CNN will be airing a story on DJ Tiësto. They're doing a featured segment on him, with an interview and live footage from his Area2 performance in Toronto.

The programm is called "The Music Room" and will be airing Friday, August 16th @ 9:30 est and will also be re-running on Saturday and Sunday (in Northern America that is).

Here are the international airing times:

Friday:
930am ET - 1330 gmt - asia/south asia/north america
330pm ET - 1930 gmt - europe/africa/middle east
1030pm ET - 0230 gmt - latin america

Saturday:
130am ET - 0530 gmt - asia/south asia
630am ET - 1030 gmt - europe/africa/middle east/north america
9pm ET - 0100 gmt - asia/south asia/north america
10pm ET - 0200 gmt - europe/africa/middle east/latin america/usafn

Sunday;
930am ET - 1330 gmt - asia/south asia/north america
430pm ET - 2030 gmt - europe/africa/middle east/north america
830pm ET - 0030 gmt - latin america/usafn

Just thought you all would like to know. Have fun watching,

Black Hole Crew

fastmp3
sounds cool , i hope i won't forget to watch it , even tho i think CNN is crappy propaganda
RealJazz
I couldn't agree with you more. I much prefer to watch the current happenings through the eyes of non-american media, so as not to be subjected to the typical yankee perspective the rest of the world has grown to dislike...
fastmp3
quote:
Originally posted by RealJazz
I couldn't agree with you more. I much prefer to watch the current happenings through the eyes of non-american media, so as not to be subjected to the typical yankee perspective the rest of the world has grown to dislike...

very well said my friend
El-See
It's certainly worth taking a look!!!

Thanks djhappy for the info!
halo20
just bumping this thread

great post happy
TrancerbianMan
i dont know if you read the same thread in Music Discussion but it will only be broadcast on CNNi (international) and CNNfn (financial/money)

:(
fastmp3
don't we have them here in .ca ?
TrancerbianMan
if you have satellite, yes
TechnoFreak
quote:
Originally posted by TrancerbianMan
if you have satellite, yes

The music room site: http://www.cnn.com/CNNI/Programs/music.room/

I can't find Tiesto anywhere... also, I have satellite (Bell ExpressVu), where is CNNi? can't find it... :D

maxtuh
hmm. i saw cnn at 9:30 nothing going on abt him nor that show was on. and i cant even find anything on the website about him except david bowie.
maxtuh
can someone record this on their PC?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement