return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

2ManyDJs presents Radio Soulwax @ Vivid Live Festival 2011 Radio Show (31.05.2011)
View this Thread in Original format
Bloodstream

Track ID: 2011-05-31 - 2ManyDJs presents Radio Soulwax (Parlophone Records, PIAS) @ Vivid Live Festival 2011 Radio Show - V.I.P. Ltd. International
Audio Quality: CBR 128 kbps
Length: 01:01:33 minutes
Style: Electronic
Size: 55,9 MB
Download:
:) [[ LINK REMOVED ]]
Nightly
Thanks for posting, last one I heard from soulwax was that recording from shankeys but the quality was awful so couldnt bear to listen to it any further than 10mins in. :rolleyes:
Bloodstream
quote:
Originally posted by Nightly
Thanks for posting, last one I heard from soulwax was that recording from shankeys but the quality was awful so couldnt bear to listen to it any further than 10mins in. :rolleyes:

thats recording from shankeys was by larrison (not mine)
he always have ty & skipped lq MONO recordings !
ThaMaestro
quote:
Originally posted by Nightly

I deleted this one after 10 mins; not because of the sound quality, but because 2ManyDJs (although theyre a good dj-couple) only played tracks from '73, since that was the year in which the Sydney opera was founded (which is the location of where this set was recorded).

So if youre like 50 yrs, like the beach boys and find EDM attractive, you might like this set, otherwise ..... :nervous:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement