return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Roll Call: Dave Seaman @ Circus this Saturday!
View this Thread in Original format
malek
Who's going to this??
Fran666
me + many :D
Spin Laden
I wish :(
BlendedProd.
The whole Blended crew will be There!
vitalius77
I am in :) Does anybody know set times ?
Fran666
quote:
Originally posted by vitalius77
I am in :) Does anybody know set times ?

i don't know the set times exactly, but king louis is opening at 1am, dave seaman should start around 4:30 and monitor is closing. :)
FunKenLouis
So Malek ? Any reviews bro ? :)
Delroy
Really upset that I couldn't make it. How was it Louis?
FunKenLouis
Honnestly it was amazing. Great vibe, fun people and the sound was mint

You did miss a good one :-s
Brian Blanc
Anyone else get a taste of Seaman? :)

Did he play prog or tech, Mr Funkenlouis?

malek
Ok I was there just before 4am, 10 mins wait at the door.

Guestlist was a breeze (thanks guys!)

Club is completely different from the last time i was there (2008-2009?), very modern and beautiful. I actually like it alot, everything is clean, staff is nice.

The sound system was very good, reminds me of Aria, but needs clearer high and mid-highs. But anyways, it blows away anything else right now (haven't been to stereo in ages, can't compare).

Dave Seaman was excellent for the 2h i was there, very dark and bouncy at times. He seemed like having a good time and I wish someone would've recorded his set because I was talking to buddies there and couldn't pay 100% attention to it.

All in all, I can't wait for Digweed to come back and rip Circus apart :)
BlendedProd.
Dave Seaman played a really good set! Louis & Monitor also showed us what they are all about! Room was packed and the vibe was great! Vip behind the booth was full of friends! Nice chatting with you Malek outside of our usual work related discussion!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement