return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
pet peeves
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
the word "hater"

designed as a protective force field to stop people like me calling others out on their bull.

i hate that word. oh you're a hater. you, im just telling you the in truth, I'm probably the only person with enough balls to say it meanwhile everyone else is just thinkin it or sayin it behind your back.
Zyklon_Jay
plain boring looking chicks that think they are hot. they are worse than fat chicks with confidence.
Marcus Summers
I thought your pet peeve was hating on words. I completely imagined you quoting the word, "word"

I think I need some sleep. i love you
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
plain boring looking chicks that think they are hot. they are worse than fat chicks with confidence.

Ain't nothin worse than a fat bitch with confidence.
srussell0018
Define "fat"
Happymess
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
Define "fat"
I googled fat so that i could post a funny picture, but now all i feel is a bit nauseous.
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
I googled fat so that i could post a funny picture, but now all i feel is a bit nauseous.

you're a hater!
Halcyon+On+On
Hater-sayer hater!
Happymess
This ugly and dull youth with an appealingly dank demeanor came in today to pick up his insulin supplies from my office and said "Hey, what's up?".. no, more like "hey, sssup?"

ARGGGGHHHH!!!

Major pet-peeve. I HATE that expression. I wanted to say something disagreeable but then I remembered that he already suffers from Type 1 Diabetes, and he's ugly as .

VDub
Internet bad-asses...

And calling natives, Indians...

And most French Canadians...

Sooo many more...
srussell0018
How Indians don't have to pay any taxes in the US just because they're bad at protecting their own land.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Privacy Statement