return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
*** fAvOriTe cAndY ***
View this Thread in Original format
69kAlikAdikA69
;) now that we've had the favorite beer and weed thread , how about favorite candy or munchies ????????? spit it out people, what sugary sweet can you never pass up ??? :D

mine would be lemonade, cheez-its or starbursts lol the good stuff and anything sour.. :happy2:
Nastarte
reese pieces kick, and those chewy smartes. arg on a random note anyone had that sugar free candy for diabetics?. still has carbos in it and has sugar alcohol .. which isn't sugar and isn't alcohol and if you have to much { which would be an effort in itself] it causes diarrhea . also the package says that.. not something from experince :p
PatMcGroin
m&ms!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
dj_s_harrison
Pot noodle
InAcoma
hhmm....
i would say skittles just out do peanut m&m's :D
a close call however
mentalbarter
Starburst:eyespop:
DevanteS
what kind of candEEEE are you talking about?

Pork!
cyberia
just as long as it's sour,yummie:tongue2
Wicked Neo
quote:
Originally posted by dj_s_harrison
Pot noodle

Now that's dirty, plain dirty, shivers, i hope u do that in private !

(for those not in the UK and not seen the TV adverts for pot noodles then u won't have a clue what I'm on about, but i'm not flaming the dood ok. . . )
dj_s_harrison
Tis very dirty :D

quote:
"Do you do pot noodle?" *SLAP*

Julie_Spyder
quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
m&ms!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

^^^ thoes

mmm Ice CReam.. FANTA!!! FREZZEZs or popsyclses... Kit Kat.. (it's crunchy)
:happy2:
Sand Leaper
Hmm.I've always been a sucker for winegum,especially those cola- flavoured ones.If I have a bag of those,it's usually gone by the end of the day(unless the bag is very big).And I NEVER say no to a triangle of Toblerone.Mmmmm...*runs up and grabs a piece*
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement