return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Thinking of starting my own radio show...
View this Thread in Original format
OOPS!
Ok, so I'm thinking about starting a radio DJ show. I like what Tiesto is doing with the Club Life. I'm thinking of taking a similar approach with the website and then videos on Youtube of the set. Do a show like once a week or so. Sounds like a great idea. A great opportunity. What are some steps I can take to get this going. Thanks.

Example:

justin
let me know when you get it started I will give it a listen.;)
OOPS!
quote:
Originally posted by justin
let me know when you get it started I will give it a listen.;)

Mos def man ;)
Boomer187
I already trademarked the name DJ Oops, sorry bro.
OOPS!
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
I already trademarked the name DJ Oops, sorry bro.

It's all good. I don't go by that name anyways professionally :haha:
knowhope
If you have talent or something you'd like to show the world something new, go for it.

If it's just some mixes like every other DJ, just apply for a spot in an internet radio or satellite radio.
trancearoundwld
Don't pick a stupid DJ-this DJ-that

Just pick a cool name like above and beyond did. Or armin van buuren.

Dj-____ to me sounds like just another ty DJ.

but ill def listen.
Happymess
I hate what Tiesto is doing. Pick someone else to aspire from or else I won't listen. :o
Boomer187
the most important thing tiesto has in his podcast is a voice over lady saying amazing things like, "Greatest DJ...OF ALL TIME"

I think we will need to create a few for you like,

"There are DJs, there is Jesus, and then there is 'Professional DJ Name'"

"'Professional DJ Name'...the economic cure for all countries"

"These tunes are bound to get you laid"
Zyklon_Jay
Steps you can take to start this up:

Step 1: Don't do any of your own research, or anything yourself. Just post on a message board and hope that you might get all of the answers.

Step 2: Start a facebook fan page even if no one knows or cares who you are. Start a thread on a message board asking how to do it and how to get more fans.

Step 3: Go into the DJ section of a message board and make noob threads essentially asking how to do everything making you look like you consider yourself a dj before you even know how to do it.

Step 4: Buy a scarf

Step 5: Get better taste.

Step 6: Your grandmother is a cunt. *jazzhands*

Hope this helps man, no one cares. All the time you waste making pointless threads about your nonexistent "career" that is never going to happen is time wasted. People that really want to do it just do.

You reek of vicks and cliche mix names with sunset in the title.

Boomer187
sounds like someone's ice cream cone prematurely fell to the ground :(
Zyklon_Jay
an u cant hav none cuz yur on welfare, and ur dads an alkoholik.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement