return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Creator - In Dreams (June 2011 download)
View this Thread in Original format
Ravemontreal

Creator - In Dreams (320kpbs MP3, June 2011)
Right-click / save target as - for DOWNLOAD

I always had the ambitious project of doing a set without beats, almost deprived of any distinctive melody. Using a multitude of complimentary sounds, textures, samples and effects to re-create a state of dream. A sense of endless suspension.

So I know most of you will go WTF on this one, and I honestly don't know if it will reach an audience...

I think the best way to enjoy this set is maybe while you are going to sleep, relaxing, or when taking massive amounts of drugs(ha ha)

I don't know... The best thing about retiring, is that it doesn't matter anymore why.

All kidding aside, I hope some of you will enjoy.

thanks for listening

and for those who think I have lost my mind, no worries, I will come back to my senses and give you more Black Out Sessions very very soon ;-)
Zyklon_Jay
ambient music can be good for the right occasion. I am going to the vet "for my kat" supplies and i will listen.:p
taface
Very interesting, can't wait to listen! :)
Zyklon_Jay
the cover art is neat btw.
Fran666
downloading :)

thanks !!!
corjay9
studying music, I'm down.
Fran666
makes me miss the days of chill rooms and lava lamps lol

nice trip !!! :)
X-Cube
I'm so happy! thanks! :)
Ravemontreal
Glad to know ;-)
zeKsg
emptyset :) noice...

Zyklon_Jay
i can't listen to this every day, but when i do its dos equis! nicely done martin, most of the blends are really reussits. A tr909 away from rave in my book, thanks for the change of pace.
Ravemontreal
I tried to find what Dos Equis means, and found this def:

When two males beat their boners on to one individuals head. Can either be a sexually pleasurable act or an act of punishment

I don't see how that would do anything with the set. Or why you would want to beat my head with your boner.

Thanks Jay
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement