return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Happy Birthay infiniteJEST!
View this Thread in Original format
Happymess
ziptnf
I went to the baths Saturday afternoon to see if I could find a Hot Ass to breed. It was a beautiful, warm summer day; and there was some succulent Mancunt lounging by the pool.

I usually don’t care about a guy’s age long as he’s in shape. Fact is, I generally prefer ‘em over 35. But that afternoon I kept my eye open for some Boycunt. The Baths are just around the corner from the campus, so the odds of finding some bored summer school flunky to infect were pretty good.

A muscle boy of 25, a gymnast type, lay on his back stroking his Rod. I pulled off my towel, exposing my POZ Cock, which he eagerly sucked down. I reached around and stuck a finger up his Ass. It came out milky white.

“You got a Load in there already, Pal."

Turned out he’d just been ed by his Workout Bud an hour before.

I cut right to the chase. “You want another Load?"

“YES, SIR!"

I got him on all fours the way I like my Bottoms—Hole in the air, Ass Cheeks spread wide. He slid back on my Cock. After he got comfy, I did a number on his man. Between my Tongue and and Busy Fingers, he didn’t know which end was up. I got him practically begging to be POZZED.

When I’m about to shoot, I like to get my Pigs down on their stomachs so I can grind my Bug Juice into them for better Breeding. So I climbed on his back and whispered intimately, “You always take it raw?"

“Yeah. I want my Tops to have a good time, too."

I always have a good time when I’m spreading my POZ Seed around.

“Nothing like Cum runnin' down your leg, you know”

The Little Whore was fertile ground, indeed; and I had just the Seed to sow him with.

“You POZ or NEG?" I asked.

“NEG so far."

“So, just to pretend...theoretically, of course...what if I told you I was POZ?"

“S’ok, man. I think I’m immune to HIV."

You Stupid ! I was so eager to prove the little er wrong. I screwed him deep, swaying my hips, to grind my POZ Spooge in his gut.

“THERE’S ONE BIG POZ LOAD FOR YOU, MAN."

He thanked me, and I shot two more Cum Loads up his Chute.

When I left, he was in the sauna taking it up the Ass from two Black Dudes, one of whom I knew was POZ cause he’s recharged me from time to time. The arrogant little S.O.B. had plenty of POZ Cream to infiltrate his NEG Hole. I still marvel that he claimed immunity, and wonder if anyone’s yet proved him wrong.
Halcyon+On+On
Stop playing around!! !!
woscar
Happy birthday dude!
Happymess
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
Stop playing around!! !!

I HATE YOU!!
kadomony
happy birthday!
Sushipunk
Happy birthday Trancechan!
SYSTEM-J
Happy birthday man. Hopefully you'll have finished Ulysses by this time next year.
LAdazeNYnights
happy bday buddy....one of the best usernames on the site :p
Banora
Happy birthday! :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement