return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Greg Pidcock - Download: Live @ Stereo June 17, 2011
View this Thread in Original format
Allied Nations

Love me or hate me here's my liveset opening up for Layo & Bushwacka! at Stereo afterhours… Had a great time playing on that killer soundsystem- I also got to play on the Xone DB4 for my first time, I would have preferred the urei, or a bit of practice but overall it was great with traktor and sounded pretty good. The first 2 hours are pretty deep and groovy and things slowly build up to ~4:15 AM

You can download it directly from my website
http://www.gregpidcock.com/?p=138
jester
Cool thx :)
Marcus007
god damnit DB4 is such a leet mixer

was it kinda freaky at first? how long did it take to adjust to it?

YOURE LISTENING TO...

GREG PIDIN...

STEREO STEREO STEREOOOOOO

(lol)
patpicos
dl'in the set :)

was L&B recorded and how were they?
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by devnull
dl'in the set :)

was L&B recorded and how were they?

Hey, cheers!

Their set wasn't recorded but they boomed it! I love their twisted take on tech house... everything a little off center, and some seriously crazy records around 7-9 am!
patpicos
quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
Hey, cheers!

Their set wasn't recorded but they boomed it! I love their twisted take on tech house... everything a little off center, and some seriously crazy records around 7-9 am!

they blew my mind when they played after hawtin! I never seen stereo go off like that
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by devnull
they blew my mind when they played after hawtin! I never seen stereo go off like that

that was a serious party!!
patpicos
Finally got a chance to listen to the Pidock set. I really enjoyed it (still 40 mins left).

I was on the couch listening and I had to check what was playing.

I would prefer listening to this set at a Piknic early afternoon or on a boat cruise instead of Stereo. Great opening music. Hopefully the last 40 mins pick it up ;)

Good Job
Allied Nations
tnx for the listen meng! appreciate the feedback

a lot of those songs sound a bit bigger that monster system and i spent a lot of time listening to L&B sets to get into the groove for them specifically :)
Ravemontreal
Benn listening to part 1 in loop all day... very enjoyable.

Feels like im in Vegas again... ;-)

Brian Blanc
Gorgeous work, a nice surprise after so many compelling reasons to open this thread :)
Allied Nations
cheers brian!!!

this is coming up wednesday....

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement