return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Boom!
View this Thread in Original format
tranceDJ
Wow, really loud crashes of thunder outside my house right now...it's not even really storming...yet. What do you guys think of storms? Scary or fun. I think they're really a combination of both...they're cool cuz of the flashing lightning and such but scary cuz they can not out the power (so you can't use the computer) and potentially destroy your house.

Also, do you turn your computer off during a storm?
tranceDJ
Now it's raining like a mofo! :nervous:
a-aplz
There is a storm moving in now actually..the leaves are doing that turn back thing to keep them safe and its windy out. When I was a kid I used to say "Cheese!!!!" when the lighting came. :rolleyes: And me? Turn off the computer? Ask anybody in the hub, I'm literally there 20 hours at a time. :nervous:
grafal
Yah, I think we are getting that same storm coming up here in Canada sometime soon. Considering it hasn't rained here in weeks we could use a nice long storm. Anyway, to answer your questions...I love storms when I am home watching a movie or listening to some trance. I find a storm very relaxing.
a-aplz
Yea, it hasent rained here in ages either. Storms are fun too..I suppose...it can be relaxing.
tranceDJ
Usually they're relaxing but it's annoying when you're trying to sleep when there's a storm in the middle of the night and the loud crashes of thunder keep waking you up.
a-aplz
Ah, started to rain just now. :D
KilldaDJ
...and he said mushroom! HAR HAR HAAR HAR HAR
TranceSeeker
Nice weather there :p
Its 30° here :):):)
igottaknow
After the gods go bowling, they usually take a piss.
. . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . .

tranceDJ
quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
...and he said mushroom! HAR HAR HAAR HAR HAR

???????
DjSuez
feel sorry for you guys, it's very hot here, it's quite late in the evening and it's still too hot to walk around even without a coat:crazy:

quote:
After the gods go bowling, they usually take a piss.

:stongue: :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement