return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 
Deep techno news/mix/release info thread (pg. 5)
View this Thread in Original format
Monocle
Luke Slater is the in man!!! anything PAS puts out is so huge... I watched an interview with him from not toooooo long ago saying an album would be possible in the next year or two, that would be amazing. Really digging all three remixes there, and I'm sure the dub corps one lives up to them too...

I was never really too crazy about Kemppi's productions, but the one I posted before was really nice and this new EP from Perc Trax is amazing too, love it. This track really does it for me:
zeKsg
yea samuli is hit and miss for me, nice track though, i think you could even drop that at a club.

Jonas Kopp oldie, heavy groove...

Monocle
alright this is a secret weapon... look jay im revealing all my underground dubfire secrets

Love this track though so haunting... Fengler is a bit underrated.. I mean he does get lots of attention since he's in the Ostgut crew, but is definitely in the shadow of Klock & Dettmann... He's starting a new label btw called IMF and the first release is Sphinx. Haven't heard it yet but its starting to rape charts and stuff already, must be huge. Also, Berghain 05 is mixed by him, should be proper. as fawk
zeKsg

PVH owns
zeKsg

can't believe i found this on youtube
zeKsg
sonofbigboss
boringhain hits mtl
Adam420
quote:
Originally posted by sonofbigboss
boringhain hits mtl

:haha:
Adam420

It's really housey though
sonofbigboss
ah skudge...are you trying to prove my point? :haha:

here's a few berghainish gems:

zeKsg
The one thing about this genre so much only comes out on vynil and thats it... so sad...

Spaday kurwa, berghain rulit:)
sonofbigboss
quote:
Originally posted by zeKsg
The one thing about this genre so much only comes out on vynil and thats it... so sad...

Spaday kurwa, berghain rulit:)

lol. I was really into Dettman/Fengler/Vanhoesen/PAS/ and the rest of the Bhain/hardwax crew/sound back in 2009. Theres still a few decent tracks coming out at times, and if any of them came here I would probably go see them, but overall, by now the sound is tiring and lacking new ideas. The problem is these guys are too focused on sticking to and upholding a certain aesthetic ppl identify them with, rather than trying to push new boundaries musically and keep things hypnotic [Lucy's excellent LP from this year is an exception to this]. Lets see how you feel in 2 yrs... :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 
Privacy Statement