return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Name that film???
View this Thread in Original format
Stevie_boy
Hello everyone.There is a tune doing the rounds at the moment by The Speaker Freaks which has a sample of Samuel L Jackson saying "My product is 51 times stronger than ecstacy...."

Can anyone tell me which film it is from?

Many thanks

Steve
k.k.d.
hmm... Prolly "Jackie Brown", but I'm not sure, Samuel L Jackson plays a drug dealer/pimp there... :)
TiestoFanMatt
It is from the movie "The 51st State" i would have thought where he creates a drug and goes to liverpool. Great film :D Only came out recently as well so its more likely to be that than Jackie Brown...could be wrong tho:conf:
Vanilla
Lee Haslam - Music is the drug also has that sample, and it's awesome. It's like getting a personal visit from god *chills*
Stevie_boy
Hey Hey thanks everyone...

Here in England its Saturday night and in a couple of hours i will be paying a trip to La La Land with my chosen family ;-)

Hope you all have a good night too!!!

Thanks again

Steve
stevieboy32808
He's an impostor, I tells ya!!!:whip:
Plump Funk
i didnt even see the movie but i know which one, its formula 51
all-nite-freak
quote:
Originally posted by Plump Funk
i didnt even see the movie but i know which one, its formula 51

hes right...
and i was going to say Samuel Jackson's pop shots part deux
Vlad
quote:
Originally posted by TiestoFanMatt
It is from the movie "The 51st State" i would have thought where he creates a drug and goes to liverpool. Great film :D Only came out recently as well so its more likely to be that than Jackie Brown...could be wrong tho:conf:

Actually, The movie is called Formula 51.

Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia & Warrior - Warrior (Club Mix) are on the soundtrack.
chojin
there also the taste the rainbow sample used in a couple of hardcore tracks :)

20 years ago, a rock and roll revolution was launched in this town. and tonight, we're gonna launch a new revolution, one that will rock and roll your senses. you are my test pilots. you're gonna kiss the sun...and taste the motherin rainbow

huge tune :)

mfdoom
yah, that movie blew in more then 25 ways
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement