return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Forklift malfunction
View this Thread in Original format
Taipan
This hurts to read. I don't think wine makers make THAT much money, this guy probably took a huge hit.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...2-1226099418346
Acton
I'm not sure why this has gathered so much media attention, it's not exactly the worst accident to have happened in recent history.
Lews
quote:
Originally posted by Acton
I'm not sure why this has gathered so much media attention, it's not exactly the worst accident to have happened in recent history.

This.

Also, they'll end up fine. Insurance will cover losses, their name is more popular now, and more people will be interested in a smaller quantity.
EddieZilker
The stain on that forklift operator's work history isn't something prevented by running cold water over it.
nefardec
i didn't know forklifts had to be christened
Acton
quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
The stain on that forklift operator's work history isn't something prevented by running cold water over it.

$1,000,000 worth of white wine should do the trick.
EddieZilker
I think baptism is more fitting. If it had been crackers, it would have taken the Eucharist.
nefardec
mom always said don't whine over spilled...
Chimney
Illuminati did it.
EddieZilker
quote:
$1,000,000 worth of white wine should do the trick.

$1,000,000 worth of white zinfandel might do the trick.

nefardec
should have gone to rehab
Taipan
quote:

Cause its more interesting than all that tom foolery going on in norway:o
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement