return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

How do you Embed youtube videos?
View this Thread in Original format
Amay
N00bs question, I'm sure this gets asked many times how do you Embed Youtube videos on here? Because I've been wondering for ages now

What code do you guys use?

Cheers
Cloudburst
tubularbills
CHOLACODE
Ian
Firstly you have to speak to them very nicely, very softly.
Amay
hahah I knew this would happen
Ian
ok, seriously since as an Aussie you're struggling to win in your national sport, drinking. Under the vid on youtube are several options, one of them will be to share iirc. Click that and it'll have the option to embed, if the option isn't there without the aforementioned thing. It's easily done anyway, you then copy the embed code and paste it as your post & it's all good.... Unless it's of some ty new house song :toothless
Amay
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
ok, seriously since as an Aussie you're struggling to win in your national sport, drinking. Under the vid on youtube are several options, one of them will be to share iirc. Click that and it'll have the option to embed, if the option isn't there without the aforementioned thing. It's easily done anyway, you then copy the embed code and paste it as your post & it's all good.... Unless it's of some ty new house song :toothless

Thanks a lot mate, no it was a track by Airwave I wanted to post

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...36&forumid=1&s=
shaw
quote:
Originally posted by Amay
it was a track by Airwave I wanted to post

Goddammit, Ian.
Ian
I know, I know. Had I know that it was a track from l-vee, I'd have reconsidered :p
stren

VAR
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement